Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is absolutely zero comparison between the Floyd/Pac marquez fightss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd fought Manny at 147 and came in a pound over, and knocked him out HE STILL WOULDNT GET CREDIT...

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      what's your point exactly? you think his strength/conditioning was the same vs floyd as it was post-heredia?
      His point was JMM has NEVER been known to have the strength of a Junior Middle weight not before or after their last fight which is what you just said.

You think his 6 pack beat Pacquiao? Cmon man How did that 6 pack work for Mosley, Bradley or Clottey?

Comment

what's your point exactly? you think his strength/conditioning was the same vs floyd as it was post-heredia?
        That Marquez has never been noted for his strength, Juan Diaz, Katsidis all stronger than he was. Yet you compared him to a LMW......

I mean who is Marquez throwing around?

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          His point was JMM has NEVER been known to have the strength of a Junior Middle weight not before or after their last fight which is what you just said.

You think his 6 pack beat Pacquiao? Cmon man
          i think it's basically a fact that better conditioning = better performance

thus steroids, and the like, stupid

a flabby marquez < a shredded marquez hooked up with a chemist

if he had more strength, more explosiveness which he showed post heredia, anyone one of the shots he landed on floyd could have had a serious affect, his strength could have wore floyd down, blocking/catching a punch to the stomach from someone alot stronger makes a difference and can change fights

watch any of the earlier fights with marquez and pacquiao before the 4th, then watch the 4th, marquez' strength is exponentially different
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-28-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

JMM doesn't use strength. When does JMM ever get in a clinch or push his opponent? So how can you judge how strong he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              That Marquez has never been noted for his strength, Juan Diaz, Katsidis all stronger than he was. Yet you compared him to a LMW......

I mean who is Marquez throwing around?
              Marquez couldn't even buckle FEDCHENKO for god's sake

Comment

i think it's basically a fact that better conditioning = better performance

thus steroids, and the like, stupid

a flabby marquez < a shredded marquez hooked up with a chemist
                Wait so you are accusing Marquez of using Roids just because he knocked someone out (Your idol Pacquiao) ? With no proof?

Touche

"Thus steroids and the like"

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                  Marquez couldn't even buckle FEDCHENKO for god's sake
                  So whats he doing knocking Mike Alvarado out of the ring then

And I'm going to cherish "weight doesn't matter doe" that's rich

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    JMM doesn't use strength. When does JMM ever get in a clinch or push his opponent? So how can you judge how strong he is?
                    LOL @ you thinking strength only comes into play in clinches and manhandling

fukin lol

Comment

Lemme get this straight a Pacquiao fan is accusing JMM for roids with no proof.

I mean the irony is just..wow.

Thats rich holy cross. Just rich

Comment

Working...
                      X