No announcement yet.

There is absolutely zero comparison between the Floyd/Pac marquez fightss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Dismisses JMM-Mayweather-Pacquiao triangle theory and then uses Maidana-Mayweather-Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      Yeah the "cheating" thing is so immature. He couldnt make the weight he said it himself. The **** did people want him to do?
      really burner? Give Mayweather's nutsack some air to breathe, they can't stay in your mouth all the time.

Why do you think they have catchweights in the first place if they can just come in at any weight they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Really? yes that's what counts.

Didn't Floyd diss Manny for fighting a LW Rios? Well what the hell should we call what Floyd did to poor little JMM then

"He got paid doe so it don't count doe"
        Shall I explain the difference between Brandon Rios and JMM?

Also, I'm not enjoying your sarcasm, its rather rude.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          At least Pac can stop people.
          and people can stop Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            so then, no? he has no qualities that would trouble Floyd
            I'm all ears man, I genuinely want to know because I stopped caring for this match up a long time ago.

Comment

Mayweather is just better than Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                really burner? Give Mayweather's nutsack some air to breathe, they can't stay in your mouth all the time.

Why do you think they have catchweights in the first place if they can just come in at any weight they want.
                "they" who's they?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  At least Pac can stop people.
                  The only ww manny has stopped have been 145 cotto and 147 ODH. Both fighters were not at their optimum wieght at that point in their respective careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    "they" who's they?
                    LOL the people who sign a contract to fight at a catchweight...

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

Dude he failed to make the weight. What did you want him to do? How long you been watching boxing? You know boxers fail to make weight right?

I dont get your post. Makes zero sense. How is his nuts in my mouth try to have an adult discussion on the sport for once. What did you want Floyd to do he could not make the weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X