Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fighters of the decade have been rendered unconscious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eric crumble was fighter of the decade and he got ko'd plenty. doesn't take away from his greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Has there ever been a boxer who you could say was the fighter of decade, that hasn't been rendered unconcious? Can you name those guys genius?
      Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali, Ray Leonard, Carlos Ortiz, Carlos Monzon, Emile Griffith.

There's quite a handful I would say.

(These are fighters that could be considered fighters of their respective decade, by the way)

Comment

TS, im curious can you please make another thread for me.

ive been wondering

has there even been a fighter of the decade born in general santos city that was knocked by a guy named rustico and at one point had blond highlights in his hair and named one of his children queenie?

i think that would be a great thread btw

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          TS, im curious can you please make another thread for me.

ive been wondering

has there even been a fighter of the decade born in general santos city that was knocked by a guy named rustico and at one point had blond highlights in his hair and named one of his children queenie?

i think that would be a great thread btw
          It's incredible the dedication some have to shit talk fighters.

Comment

I don't know how many fighters have been rendered unconscioius. I don't know how many have won 8 titles in as many divisions as well

Comment

I feared for his life... Glad to hear the fighter of the decade is ok

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

are you feeling ok. im here for you dude if ur feeling upset, i got nothing but love for all yall

bring it in brotha

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali, Ray Leonard, Carlos Ortiz, Carlos Monzon, Emile Griffith.

There's quite a handful I would say.

(These are fighters that could be considered fighters of their respective decade, by the way)
                    Yeah. You could arguably name others worthy. I really had little doubt that someone like yourself could find fitting names. I was just wondering if the selfproclaimed Boxing Genius could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

OMG! I've never seen that before! When did that happen?!??!

Seriously, it's pathetic. You're hate for him doesn't change the fact that he is more loved and respected around the world than your boy Floyd, and he was rightfully named FOTD.

Comment

Working...
                      X