No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Will Advise Marquez To Reject Pacquiao 5 Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Trainer Nacho Beristain is going to do everything in his power to prevent Juan Manuel Marquez from taking part in a fifth bout with Manny Pacquiao. Nacho sees no reason for a fifth encounter. He feels four fights are enough. They went to a draw in fight, with Pacquiao winning controversial decisions in fights two and three, and then Marquez knocked out Pacquiao in the sixth round of their 2012 meeting.

[Click Here To Read More]
    WOW!!

Comment

• I'll say it again, you guys insult his legacy and say he'll only be remembered for troubling/ beating Pacquiao. Then you complain when he looks to define his career for more than that. So really what is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        I'll say it again, you guys insult his legacy and say he'll only be remembered for troubling/ beating Pacquiao. Then you complain when he looks to define his career for more than that. So really what is it?
        Some people are impossible to please?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Some people are impossible to please?
          Sad bunch, watching Hopkins lose to Taylor was probably the shittiest I ever felt but I don't recall ever being this bitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Sad bunch, watching Hopkins lose to Taylor was probably the shittiest I ever felt but I don't recall ever being this bitter.
            I have lost a lot of money on some fights and they don't haunt me near as much as some of these fights haunt dudes, some people just have the personality to let stuff go and some people have to hang on.

Boxing is a sport where **** happens so you have to be prepared for those outcomes, I think that is another issue the way it went down was something that whole group was ill prepared for thus making it that much harder to accept.

Comment

• Pacquiao deserves a chance to redeem himself. His legacy is "best of his generation" status and he deserves a chance to secure it by fighting guys that will cement this, ie. JMM and Floyd. Everything else doesn't do much, or just stupid ie. fighting a middle weight or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                Pacquiao deserves a chance to redeem himself. His legacy is "best of his generation" status and he deserves a chance to secure it by fighting guys that will cement this, ie. JMM and Floyd. Everything else doesn't do much, or just stupid ie. fighting a middle weight or something.
                a very good point...

but floyd, having the money, seems not too inclined to risk his 0....

and jmm who believes he won all 4 pac fights seems not too inclined to reciprocate...

Comment

• Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                  Pacquiao deserves a chance to redeem himself. His legacy is "best of his generation" status and he deserves a chance to secure it by fighting guys that will cement this, ie. JMM and Floyd. Everything else doesn't do much, or just stupid ie. fighting a middle weight or something.
                  No he doesn't and he's had enough chances already. His legacy is well cemented, far more accomplished than Marquez regardless of how that chapter ended. It was being promoted as the last fight, Marquez felt wronged in the 3rd fight as did many, sacrificed movement, defense, got battered for it, all at the cost of getting Pacquiao out of there and he succeeded.

As for the bold, he has himself to blame for resigning. All we can hope for is that the cold war ends.

Comment

• What Nacho is really saying is that Marquez vs Pacquiao in Macau is just a payday for Marquez and a victory for Pacquiao. Nacho knows that next time around, Pacquiao will be cautious and not brawl so as to not risk getting stopped. Therefore it will be another close fight that will go to decision and Pacquiao walking out with the victory. It's really an ambush what Bob Arum wants to do and that is what Nacho will try to avoid. If I were Marquez, I would only sign a contract to fight Pacquiao in Las Vegas with a 50/50 split. Otherwise I would just hang the gloves and retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
                      What Nacho is really saying is that Marquez vs Pacquiao in Macau is just a payday for Marquez and a victory for Pacquiao. Nacho knows that next time around, Pacquiao will be cautious and not brawl so as to not risk getting stopped. Therefore it will be another close fight that will go to decision and Pacquiao walking out with the victory. It's really an ambush what Bob Arum wants to do and that is what Nacho will try to avoid. If I were Marquez, I would only sign a contract to fight Pacquiao in Las Vegas with a 50/50 split. Otherwise I would just hang the gloves and retire.
                      REAL *****!!!!!!

first Chavez Jr. and Mikey G....now Nacho is going against the TR grain....old Bob losing his grip on Mexico's finest WOW again!!! LMFAO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X