No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Will Advise Marquez To Reject Pacquiao 5 Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho Will Advise Marquez To Reject Pacquiao 5 Offer

Trainer Nacho Beristain is going to do everything in his power to prevent Juan Manuel Marquez from taking part in a fifth bout with Manny Pacquiao. Nacho sees no reason for a fifth encounter. He feels four fights are enough. They went to a draw in fight, with Pacquiao winning controversial decisions in fights two and three, and then Marquez knocked out Pacquiao in the sixth round of their 2012 meeting.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nacho gets 10% of whatever Marquez gets paid. I think he just wants Arum to increase the offer.

Comment

Marquez wants that 5th title doe.

Comment

The VADA testing did it. Uh oh

Manny is cleaning up the sport!

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Bawk bawk ba-ba-ba BAWK BAAAWKK!! Run Marquez, run!!

Comment

if pac wins a 5th fight by ko, are the pac fans going to want a 6th fight? or no

Comment

Nacho knows they are worth more than what Manny will offer.

Comment

C****n dance II

Fcuk this marquez. He will Fight Chris John for the second time to avoid pacman's revenge. This guy is like an ingrate brother.

Comment

VADA testing will be required...Marquez doesn't want the fight...I'm shocked! Lol.

I still consider Pacquiao to have won the first fight clearly and the second and third fights closely...the fourth fight has an asterisk next to it because of Marquez' body and being involved with a guy whose life revolved around beating Olympic testing and PEDs.

I actually think a fifth fight with testing should complete the rivalry...but my guess is..we'd get the same Marquez who fought Bradley and that Marquez will get dominated by Pac this time like he was in the fourth fight without the PED one-punch power...

Comment

wow

if the fight happens, it would be epic.

truly most epic fight of this year .

Comment

Working...
                    X