• Show
Clear All

Still mad about the poster thing I see.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Still mad about the poster thing I see.
      Lmao

Comment

From all the media sources saying numbers run from below 800 to 900ppv buys and sources from different credible people that break even is from 1.2-1.5 million.

And Schaefer saying its the most expensive card ever made.

= lost income for promoter and showtiime

And Floyd is officially 'B' side again hahaha!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-20-2014, 05:56 AM.

Comment

That would explain the circus and Mayweather's willingness to make it an exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lapid View Post
            That would explain the circus and Mayweather's willingness to make it an exciting fight.
            Floyd fought the fight Maidana made him fight.

Comment

People got themselves convinced every mayweather fight is a super fight. It isn't when you don't have a popular dance partner.

Comment

This must be revenge for the **** Pac's fans took for Pac Bradley's decent ppv numbers. Numbers only matter when Floyd ppv's don't reach a mil. #Hypocrites

Comment

Many people saw the fight and a good number paid to see it as well. That's all that counts. Your expectations or crying falls on deaf ears lol. Every fight won't be a super fight. That goes for all boxers whose ppv numbers are counted.

Comment

I don't believe in any of these numbers. They are all lies to me.

All I know is that when I visited NSB after the fight lo and behold I didn't have to log in to be able to read threads. The traffic was smooth as butter, which was very unusual for a high profile fight like this.

There's no doubt Schaefer/Mayweather team knew it would tank. Signs were there like having a hard time selling tickets.

The numbers were way below 800K, I believe.

Comment

Floyd/Showtime/GBP could easily end all this speculation by releasing the buys figure. But something tells me they won't.

At the most, they'll try to play with words like they did with Floyd-Guerrero when they claimed it did 'around a million' when the actual # was 870K.

3 weeks and counting. They had the Floyd-Canelo #s 6 days after the fight. Weird that it takes much longer to count a number much smaller than the alleged 2.2 mil buys that one did.

Comment

Working...
                      X