Arum: "Mayweather-Maidana didn't even hit 800,000, it lost a lot of money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32 mil a fight doe

Comment

First time for a high profile fight (Maidana/Mayweather) that I could read threads at NSB without having to log in during and after the fight. The traffic was as normal as any day here in this site. It was verrry unusual.

I thought to myself, "wow, this fight most likely bombed." Even the Chavez fight was way busier. You have to log in in the Bradley/Pacman fight. NSB was very busy for many hours. 500K is closer.

In the other thread it says it did 900K. That's clearly a lie.
      Last edited by maguirre; 05-19-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        How would Bob Arum even know the true numbers?
        Because hes been doing business with those cable and satellite providers for years. No one over there is not gonna pick up the phone when Arum calls

Its like when Bill Gates calls a Microsoft Store

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          First time for a high profile fight (Maidana/Mayweather) that I could read threads at NSB without having to log in during and after the fight. The traffic was as normal as any day here in this site. It was verrry unusual.

I thought to myself, "wow, this fight most likely bombed." Even the Chavez fight was way busier. You have to log in in the Bradley/Pacman fight. NSB was very busy for many hours. 500K is closer.

I agreed, this website was smooth as silk

It actually seemed alittle faster that night imo

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            32 mil a fight doe

Comment

Good question .... Did Arum suddenly become the oracle.

Comment

Good question. He's the only one that sourced pacbrad numbers and we know they were lowered than what he stated

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Skip to 3:20

Says Pac-Bradley did about the same number Mayweather did, and that Showtime needed to do 1.2 million buys to turn a profit.
                  How the hell would Arum know what the numbers were? After all, he was lying yesterday, but today he is telling the truth. Arum is a bitter old man who is going ape **** over the fact that his prize pupil has never outsold Mayweather in a PPV event.

Comment

You always know when Arum is lying because you'll see his lips move.
                    He acts like his fights are so much better than the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post

You are basing your opinion on the fact that you were able to log onto this website after the fight? Your comment is more pathetic and desperate than Arum's.

Comment

Working...
                      X