Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Froch vs Groves II Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLOLOL...Gonzales was laughing in the ref's face when he stopped the fight...it was a joke, just not a funny one.

Comment

• As an English Degale fan this is a fucking disgrace. I'm so sick of this. For YEARS they've been doing this. Fucking bull****, they're going to ignore this or make excuses for this cunt ref. So sick of this shit.

If I was a foreigner I'd never come to England to fight. Where's the ****ing sportsmanship?
      Last edited by eli porter; 05-31-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• This is the biggest event in UK boxing history, the rematch of a very bad stoppage and we get two PATHETIC stoppages back to back.

This gives UK boxing a terrible name.

Comment

• ward wud be crazy to come here

Comment

• So not only is boxing being destroyed by incompetent judges. Now we have do deal with screwball referees. SMH.

Comment

• Jim Watt JUST STOP admit it was a **** stoppage

I love that Paulie is calling these stoppage out because people pay good money for Tickets and PPV's and they not getting their Money's worth right now

Comment

• If I were Shawn Porter, I'd drop the title before making a defense in England

Comment

• Biggest night for British Boxing and the referees are trying there best to ruin it

Comment

• British refs are a joke. Ward should stay far away from Britain. British officials are corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Gonzales was obviously hurt, and probably would have been stopped legitimately.

When a guy has enough strength to clinch, i don't think it should be stopped. He took some punches, but it should have been allowed to continue.

Jesus. these refs are giving the UK a very bad name.

Bring over international refs for every fight.

all that being said, it's probably the best i've seen Degale since Paul Smith.
                      That's all I'm saying....these phukking refs are like the fighters' cousins or something, so terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X