Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Froch vs Groves II Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Froch tries to box with Groves, he will go nowhere...

Comment

• Damn.. after hearing Groves and looking at him today, i'm unsure once again.

Comment

• How do you see the fight panning out?

Do you see Froch coming out quick maybe looking for the KO or will he go the slow route and try and get him in the later rounds. I personally think he will come out looking for the KO and Groves will end up tagging him with his quicker hands.

Comment

• Groves is gonna Hatton Froch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            DeGale made a really good point, Groves appeared to hit Froch flush whenever he felt like it. That's a pretty big advantage in any fight.
            He also soaked it all up and was turning the fight around and had a good hold of the momentum.

We know he can hit Froch, that we know. Can he stop Froch? I don't think so.

He really cannot have a better start than last time and something tells me his start won't be as good this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              He also soaked it all up and was turning the fight around and had a good hold of the momentum.

We know he can hit Froch, that we know. Can he stop Froch? I don't think so.

He really cannot have a better start than last time and something tells me his start won't be as good this time.
              Why not?

Froch cannot go on eating punches like it's his Sunday roast.

His chin has been dented.

Rumours that Eubank Jr dropped him in sparring and he's no puncher.

Groves will hit him at will, and won't gas.

Froch wasn't turning the fight around, he had a little rally where most of his punches were blocked and the odd 3 solid punches got through, he hurt Groves, but hardly devastated him.

Froch has zero chance in this fight.

Comment

• This is going to be one hell of fight for as long as it lasts. I love the trash talking. That means that each one of them is going to try to take their opponent out and that will make for an exciting fight. Any round of this fight could be the round of the decade. Not even the knuckleheads on the HBO broadcasting crew can make this fight any less exciting.
                Last edited by big_james10; 05-27-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                  Why not?

Froch cannot go on eating punches like it's his Sunday roast.

His chin has been dented.

Rumours that Eubank Jr dropped him in sparring and he's no puncher.

Groves will hit him at will, and won't gas.

Froch wasn't turning the fight around, he had a little rally where most of his punches were blocked and the odd 3 solid punches got through, he hurt Groves, but hardly devastated him.

Froch has zero chance in this fight.
                  Oh yes he will. That we know. We know the chances of that are likely.

And Froch was clearly turning the fight around, the momentum was clearly with Froch. Grove's own trainer admitted that on Behind The Ropes tonight. Denying that is plain silly.

Well Groves hit him with everything including the Kitchen Sink last time and Froch was still right there so I don't see this time being any different.

Comment

• It was a simpler time

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS AGAIN!?!?

Comment

• He should always look in the mirror and ask ''I feel good today, why do I feel good? Have I been allowed to feel good?'' because, nothing's left to chance with me, I told him that at the very first press conference, everything for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X