No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman calls Juan Manuel Marquez after Alavarado fight "Suspicious"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Why are these threads always full of Pacquiao fans accusing JMM? They were all about "proof" when the spotlight was on Pacquiao's big head.
    His head is huge and has got bigger over the years, its an obvious side effect from the roids he did. Barry Bonds and Pacs head never seem to stop growing.

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
      At least Marquez hasn't run from any legitimate test and make excuses for why he can't take a little test. If there is a cheat in the sport of boxing Pacroid fits the bill completely. ...
      Of course he isn't running, when he has Angel Heredia there as his "strength and conditioning" coach. You really feel 20 years younger.

Comment

JMM has become a roided up slugger

Comment

That punch was almost in the center of the ring and he landed outside the ropes! Then when he was asked if he know where he was he said NO.

...and Alvarado has a good above average chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
            That punch was almost in the center of the ring and he landed outside the ropes! Then when he was asked if he know where he was he said NO.

...and Alvarado has a good above average chin.
            The same could be said about Sergio Martinez, when he hit Paul Williams with a deadly blow. Williams who is known to have a rock hard chin.

I wish out of all the diva-ish demands Cotto made, that he asked for random drug testing. But nope...

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
              anyone with eyes and a brain can see that marquez, since hooking up with a steroid chemist, has gotten much stronger, faster, and more bulkier than he ever has...........not to mention the symptoms of steroid acne all over his body....the guy has hit his 2nd prime....he even gleefully talks about feeling like a 20 year old again.......absolutely sickening......

but i can't expect biased and nationalistic mexican/marquez fans to accept the truth that marquez is one of the most suspicious athletes out there right now.....and more likely than not is roiding at this late stage of his career
              Yeah, when he said that I almost spit up my beer. I was like, are you kidding me right now? This guy has no shame, none what so ever. JMM looked faster than Pacquiao does for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                Rios did the Clottey and has an iron chin, Bradley has never been stopped and has an iron chin, he was hurt in that fight btw.
                This doesn't prove much because Mosley hadn't been dropped in yeaaars, but Pacquaio dropped him with EASE. And it wasn't even with a haymaker, but a short punch. Meanwhile, a bigger fighter in Canelo Alvarez, hits Mosley with bomb after bomb, and Mosley never touches the canvas once. Nor does he retreat in fear like he did with Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Yeah, when he said that I almost spit up my beer. I was like, are you kidding me right now? This guy has no shame, none what so ever. JMM looked faster than Pacquiao does for crying out loud.
                  Why should he have any shame? The public turns the other way when it's their guy looking suspicious so why should he give a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Playing devil's advocate, why should Marquez have shame if his opponent could have been on 'steroids' too? When Provodnikov asked Alvarado to participate in random drug testing through VADA, Alvarado declined.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Why should he have any shame? The public turns the other way when it's their guy looking suspicious so why should he give a ****?
                      Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                      X