2:59

better have proper testing for his next fight

There's no arse-kissing with the hbo team that's for sure

Comment

It's clear that Juan is on something. Too many red flags to ignore

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
        There's no arse-kissing with the hbo team that's for sure
        the entire fght i felt like they were implying it with the whole fountain of youth thing

Comment

HBO has never been high on Marquez since his fourth fight with Manny. They got even worse after Manny got KO. Any HBO/Showtime analyst opinions I take with a grain of salt since they always protect their cash cows.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules
            It's clear that Juan is on something. Too many red flags to ignore
            not only did he drop mike but sent him thru the ropes... a much bigger guy too. what pisses me off is that he's blatantly cheating and nothing can be done about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Marquez is a cheating whore for dollars before retirement time. Disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                not only did he drop mike but sent him thru the ropes... a much bigger guy too. what pisses me off is that he's blatantly cheating and nothing can be done about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                I guarentee we won't see another performance like this from Juan again. Anyone would have to be an idiot to not have testing with him; not sure what Mike was thinking either.

He got hit so hard he had no idea where he was and was sent flying back like 5 feet through the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
                  anyone with eyes and a brain can see that marquez, since hooking up with a steroid chemist, has gotten much stronger, faster, and more bulkier than he ever has...........not to mention the symptoms of steroid acne all over his body....the guy has hit his 2nd prime....he even gleefully talks about feeling like a 20 year old again.......absolutely sickening......

but i can't expect biased and nationalistic mexican/marquez fans to accept the truth that marquez is one of the most suspicious athletes out there right now.....and more likely than not is roiding at this late stage of his career
                  I am a Marquez fan and I think it's suspicious to say the least. He shouldn´t be involved with the likes of Memo Heredia.

Comment

Max Kellerman don't know shit about boxing. They need to check his coldsore/herpes for PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                    X