Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    He smacked the grease off his head.

The science, behind the sweet science.
    awesome! it was a potassium imbalance in the brain as a result of the impact!

Comment

• Originally posted by Undisput3d View Post
      I don't understand how nobodies get on boxing forums and call guys that put it all on the line "bums".
      How do you know I'm a nobody?
      Last edited by Joe Grizzley; 03-22-2022, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Atleast marquez use the peds to make his hands fast and
        strong to entertain the crowd by knocking people out while
        floyd use the peds to make his feets fast and strong for
        running from his opponents that makes the crowd go to
        sleep.

Comment

• Always humorous seeing Kellerman playing the smug "I'm the man" role when he's being interviewed by lesser known members of the boxing media. I can still remember just how shaky he was during the early period of his tenure at HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
            Rios did the Clottey and has an iron chin, Bradley has never been stopped and has an iron chin, he was hurt in that fight btw.
            Like I said in my post, you can't have it all your own way. You're on here accusing Marquez of juicing because he knocked down (not out) a guy that had been stopped in 2 of his last 3 fights.

If you're going to use that as a reason to suspect Marquez, then you can't turn a blind eye to Pacquiao's sudden decline in power. Pacquiao hit Rios and Bradley flush enough times to knock them out if he'd had the same pop in his punches he did with Ariza. Come on man, you must be able to see it. Back then Pac's opponents heads used to jolt back like he was machine gunning them, it was scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              neither Rios or ruslan dropped him right? but little Marquez dropped him like a sack of potatoes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Pretty sure, Provodnikov dropped him twice, I think rios might have dropped him once.

However, There is no question in my mind that Marquez is on PEDS. I doubt it has anything to do with his power. He has always had power and ****ed guys up. I think the PEDs have had a significant effect on his ability to train harder though.

He was obviously going to look great against Alvarado. Alvarado has as close to no skill as you can get, and a great little man will always beat a bad bigman. Marquez isn't even that slick and Alvarado was having a tough time catching him with anything.

What surprised me though is the kind of work rate Marquez was able to maintain without looking winded like he would have a few years ago.

Alvarado made it easier though by coming on slow, but still.
              Last edited by !! Shawn; 05-19-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                Here's my theory:

They just can't get over Pac face down on the canvas.

It's a gif constantly running in some part of their mind. Like some sort of malicious HUD. Superimposed on their reality.

Normal folks approaching sleep occasionally are jolted awake just before they reach sleep by a sensation of falling.

P@ctards are jolted awake by the aforementioned gif.

It must be horrifying.

Anyway, that's my theory.
                good point!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                  the entire fght i felt like they were implying it with the whole fountain of youth thing
                  Jim and Stewart said the same about PAC manny years ago when Ariza joined his team

Comment

• Let the commission do their jobs? Neh?

Comment

• Just saying what we all are thinking and know

Comment

Working...
                      X