No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Returns To The Forum To Dominate Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR
    Marquez look very good, but styles makes fight, and guys like Provo, Maidana etc, rapes him bad!

By the way, why is Marquez posing, he knows the only fight he can get is vs Pacquiao.
    shut your mouth ....pin che basura saca sejas

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Vulvatardo disappointed me so bad. It seems his strategy consisted of (a) periodically turning to southpaw without throwing punches and converting back 10 seconds later, (b) keeping you hands above your head even though you are fighting a counterpuncher who's uncomfortable with leading, and (c) running down the clock by moving around the ring without initiating action despite being 8 rounds down.

He was scared of getting in a brawl with a little old man. He was even on the verge of quitting again. He shouldn't be worried about the cut on his cheek; he should worry about the cut between his legs that he was born with.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
        Marquez look very good, but styles makes fight, and guys like Provo, Maidana etc, rapes him bad!

By the way, why is Marquez posing, he knows the only fight he can get is vs Pacquiao.
        I don't know what you mean by posing, but the fight with Pacquiao is going to happen. Arum will open up the wallet and pay him on even or close to even terms, which I believe is what Marquez has wanted all along. You have to remember that for the first time in his career, it isn't Marquez begging for the fight, it isn't Marquez needing it, it's Top Rank and Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

All those dummies that said alvarado would be to much man, u don't know **** about marquez lol.......ay does any kno how u make those picture videos? I see people use all the time for signatures. I want one for the knock down and the combination marquez threw after he got knocked down rd9

Comment

Yes. Without a doubt a 40 y/o man does not naturally have bacne or chestacne Lol, not from working out or shaving in any conditions under any circumstances! JMM was on something whether he passed drug test or not. Come on?,.! No question at all to the educated person.

Comment

Oh!! Where's all the haters at. Told y'all marquez is to much for Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by tewton View Post
                Yes. Without a doubt a 40 y/o man does not naturally have bacne or chestacne Lol, not from working out or shaving in any conditions under any circumstances! JMM was on something whether he passed drug test or not. Come on?,.! No question at all to the educated person.
                Then is Hopkins on the juice? Haters gonna hate!! Go cry now

Comment

All those dummies that said alvarado would be to much man, u don't know **** about marquez lol.......ay does any kno how u make those picture videos? I see people use all the time for signatures. I want one for the knock down and the combination marquez threw after he got knocked down rd9

Comment

NOW You See Why Marquez Wanted Alvarado, Not Provo, Not Porter

WHY IS ANYONE SURPRISED, and I don't believe they are. Lets REMEMBER... Alvarado and Rios' ONLY claim to fame is they beat each other. Neither of them beat anyone credible period. The first time you put both Alvarado and Rios in front of top echelon fighters in Pacquiao & Provo, they both got train wrecked. Now you bring in a 40 year old counter puncher, and it was almost an easy, yet disasterous fight for Marquez. Marquez would not have lasted 5 rounds with Provo tonight. Marquez won't finish a 5th fight with Pacquiao if he wants that shot at the '47 title as bad as he says he does. And he's not going to fight Porter for his share of the '47 title. Alvarado can go away now. He looked horrible, as expected. Provo blew him out in 8 rounds, Marquez knocks him down but gets knocked down himself, and wins a UD. Shows us nothing more than Marquez got dropped by a b/c level fighter.
                    Last edited by TLC8; 05-17-2014, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                      Then is Hopkins on the juice? Haters gonna hate!! Go cry now
                      Yea it's pretty much a no brainer dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X