Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Returns To The Forum To Dominate Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez is one of the few fighters I LOVE to watch....man, he's a boxing master!!...period!!....he schooled Mike, and I mean he SCHOOLED him...EXCELLENT performance by JMM, he got caught though, but what's a JMM fight without him getting caught?!?....this legend should NEVER be left off any P4P list....don't care if he loses to Pac or Bradley or anybody else for that matter....JMM is God

if Memo got him juiced up, that would suck big time....man, I don't wanna believe the God is on something.....smh

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Just like I told the other side, what you are doing isn't productive, it's not healthy for the site. You tell your post is a straight up discussion creator, or is it a post prodding other people? The latter and 100% of people who read it will see it the same way. Alvarado and Marquez fought tonight...talk about that..talk about cotto vs martinez, talk about postol vs aydin...keep the nonsense off these threads.
      you the man turned up ..couldn't have said it better!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer
        It's amazing how many haters Marquez has. He is at the same level in hatred as the likes of Pacquiao and Mayweather, which is a telltale sign that the guy is and has always been a top-five P4P fighter, even at his advanced age. Of course I am sure he has more fans than haters, but it is still amazing how many haters post every time he has a fight, even if his fight is not a highly publicized one, like this one was (boxingscene.com didn't even showcase this last fight as the next important fight, as they should have, instead they showcased the Martinez-Cotto fight, which will take place at a much later date).
        Absolutely true. I believe the fans of Pacquiao are very hurt specially after that brutal KO loss which by the way also endangered Manny's life so badly. I, like others, thought that not only Manny career could have ended that night but I was also afraid Manny could never wake up. That probably justify the hate against the one that exposed and dropped your idol from his pedestal.

Comment

• Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
          Don't cry in your Post Toasties, fool..... of all those guys I mentioned, who did Marquez go do battle with??? He fought Barrera and Pacquiao.... he never fought Cotto, or Dela Hoya or Mosley, or Margarito, or Clottey, but he looked like a deer in the headlights with Floyd. Don't p**s and moan about it, Marquez only performs well after he's juiced and no drug testing is in place. Don't get mad about it. This isn't about Floyd or Pacquiao, it's about Marquez fighting tomato cans in Mexico City most his career, and using juice when drug testing isn't in place. All I ever hear from that fool is his whining and crying every time a fight doesn't go his way. He could have fought anyone tonight beside Alvarado.... what a joke. Watch your language fool.... don't use the Lord's name in vain.
          oh yeah! i like tlc8...good man!

Comment

• Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
            alvarado needs to retire. hes looking worse every fight now...too many wars.
            He'll probably fight Bradley next.

Comment

Don't cry in your Post Toasties, fool..... of all those guys I mentioned, who did Marquez go do battle with??? He fought Barrera and Pacquiao.... he never fought Cotto, or Dela Hoya or Mosley, or Margarito, or Clottey, but he looked like a deer in the headlights with Floyd. Don't p**s and moan about it, Marquez only performs well after he's juiced and no drug testing is in place. Don't get mad about it. This isn't about Floyd or Pacquiao, it's about Marquez fighting tomato cans in Mexico City most his career, and using juice when drug testing isn't in place. All I ever hear from that fool is his whining and crying every time a fight doesn't go his way. He could have fought anyone tonight beside Alvarado.... what a joke. Watch your language fool.... don't use the Lord's name in vain.
              TLC is that a Salt n Peppa record name? Whoweather retired after hearing names like Cotto, Mosley, Margarito n don't use the MF excuse that there were no good boxers left after a SPLIT decision win to Golden Girl. Marquez whines because of the close decision losses like any other boxer in his spot. Deer in front of headlights is how Whoweather looked during half the fight with EL CHINO. You must slam your ostrich head into Whoweathers az.z every time other boxers other than your idol MOMMY MAY fights.
              Last edited by Flaco-N13; 05-18-2014, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
                Marquez countered Pacquiao the right time in the 3 previous fights also...did you see Marquez' body lol? Do you think we're stupid? We know Marquez has changed with Memo...even the 3rd Pac fight..I was suspecting something...

Casamayor was washed up already and Diaz was never that good...

The most suspicious thing for me was that Marquez was walking through left hands that had sent him to the ground in the previous fights...It was the first time I was watching a Pac-Marquez fight..where Marquez was the more threatening puncher and Pac had to resort to boxing...if you watch the first two fights..Marquez was avoiding exchanges with Pac..4th fight..Marquez seemed to not care about getting hit..js...

But let's see a fifth fight with VADA testing...I think Marquez looked great in this fight..so the age hasn't gotten to Marquez..he looks more impressive now with the exception of the Bradley fight which he was tested in..than he has when he was at the lower weight divisions lol it's so weird..

I remember Barrera walking Marquez down and dropping him..now Marquez hooks up with Memo and is more impressive in his late 30s...
                Walking through? What fight did you watch... he was hurt basically the whole fight...

Comment

• Classic marquez last saturday. For those saying why mike didnt throw must have never been in the ring with a good counter puncher. They take your best shot away from you and you dont even want to throw anymore. Gracia leyenda. JMM you;re the greatest

Comment

Sorry to have you spooge all over yourself with Floyd Junior, but for the record, Floyd made Cotto and Mosley wait more than 10 years to fight, for them being too dangerous in their prime. Most that saw Oscar fight Floyd felt Oscar won the fight, and Floyd was offered $25M for a rematch with Oscar, and they heard crickets from Floyd's camp. Maidana just gave Floyd the beating of his life, and there was no schooling done by Junior. Floyd wouldn't go fight Sergio Martinez. Leonard, Hearns and Duran all went up to 160 to fight Marvin Hagler, and Sergio is NO Marvin Hagler. Floyd has made Pacquiao wait 5 plus years and still won't climb in the ring with Manny, throwing a plethora of excuses out there for his own image control. Oscar and Mosley were fighting one another twice. Oscar fought Felix Trinidad, Ike Quartey, Bernard Hopkins, Juan Vargas (2x)... Mosley fought Hall of Famers Winky Wright and Vernon Forrest twice who were much larger than he was. Those guys didn't sit around and orchestrate their picks, they fought the best of the best IN their primes. Dont go down that road of credibility with Floyd; he's not credible if he runs his manufactured record to 100-0.
                    WOW YOU ARE TRULY ******ED!!! please respond to this...please please!!! I have to hear how you come back with this!!!

Are you ready?? Floyd called out mosley and de la hoya many years ago and they ducked him!! want proof?? click here!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPJhvYXKZK8

I dare you to argue this!!

Comment

Working...
                    X