Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Returns To The Forum To Dominate Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never been a fan of Marquez, but I always respected the dude. Props to a living legend. Great fight,

Comment

I hope Alvarado got paid good under the table not to throw any punches. Because he didn't look like he wanted to win at all. Even when he knocked Marquez down he didn't even try and pressure him.

Boxing with its hometown decisions , robberies , boxers taking dives (aka Angulo) and corrupt promoters Arum , Golden Boy. It's going down the toilet.

Comment

Marquez down! Video

Comment

great fight at the end

Comment

Marquez dominated Alvarado 11-1 easy work

Comment

JMM out classed him...but anyone notice the acne all over JMMs back and chest? Just saying that is a well known and documented side effect of roids. Or he has a rash or chickenpox.

Comment

I am disappointed in Mike Alvarado. He looked gun shy in there vs Marquez. His corner told him he needed a KO to win the fight and he insisted on prancing around the ring like he had the fight in the bag. Left a bad taste in my mouth for a guy with a reputation for being a blood and guts warrior. Let your MF hands go.
                Last edited by Shad0wB0xer; 05-17-2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  Is there any vids up of the fight yet? Maybe on youtube? I just got off work and I really wanted to see this!
                  Just ended 10 minutes ago. Your gonna have to wait at least a couple hours on youtube.

Comment

Marquez has got to be one of the best combination punchers out there. Looked great tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
                      JMM out classed him...but anyone notice the acne all over JMMs back and chest? Just saying that is a well known and documented side effect of roids. Or he has a rash or chickenpox.
                      Thats the same thing I was discussing on my facebook page! Those are sice effects of roids no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X