No announcement yet.

Most athletic heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most athletic heavyweight?

Is Joshua the most athletic heavyweight out there right now? If not currently, I think he certainly has the potential to be. He's absolutely dwarfing Froch as a SMW, but the funny thing is the guy on the second left is also a heavyweight and he's pretty much dwarfed too. Sure, we all know this isn't a bodybuilding contest, but I don't think this bulk will hurt him. Will be interesting to see though.

I don't know who's the most athletic but my god.. Anthony Joshua is a MONSTER!!!!

Comment

Last edited by denium; 10-16-2021, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Bryant Jennings seems to work out non stop. He's in great shape for a heavyweight.
        But it seems that by "athletic" the OP means WWE muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
          Is Joshua the most athletic heavyweight out there right now? If not currently, I think he certainly has the potential to be. He's absolutely dwarfing Froch as a SMW, but the funny thing is the guy on the second left is also a heavyweight and he's pretty much dwarfed too. Sure, we all know this isn't a bodybuilding contest, but I don't think this bulk will hurt him. Will be interesting to see though.

Athleticism and muscularity are two completely different things. Most in shape heavy? Sure. Athletic? I think Haye is more athletic than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
            I don't know who's the most athletic but my god.. Anthony Joshua is a MONSTER!!!!
            Originally posted by denium View Post
            Look at the state of AJ. What an absolute beast!
            Yeah, he's looking crazy if you take into account he's still going to probably grow into his physique as heavyweights tend to do. And, unlike guys like Wilder, he has good leg and neck size...generally a top class athlete, going to be interesting how he progresses. We need more guys like this in the division though.

Comment

Haye is the most athletic

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                Haye is the most athletic
                Its too bad his pinky toe isnt....

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
                  Bryant Jennings seems to work out non stop. He's in great shape for a heavyweight.
                  But it seems that by "athletic" the OP means WWE muscles.
                  Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  Athleticism and muscularity are two completely different things. Most in shape heavy? Sure. Athletic? I think Haye is more athletic than he is.
                  For his size in terms of height, he IS athletic because he seems to have good speed and movement, he isn't being weighed down by this high % of muscle mass. He is in excellent shape - if he keeps bulking then of course that might become a hindrance, but I am not saying this based on just the muscular look of him.

Haye? Hmm, not sure...but depends really. I'm thinking more about natural heavies, the bigger guys in particular, not guys that are in the low 200s and are 6ft2/3.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                    For his size in terms of height, he IS athletic because he seems to have good speed and movement, he isn't being weighed down by this high % of muscle mass. He is in excellent shape - if he keeps bulking then of course that might become a hindrance, but I am not saying this based on just the muscular look of him.

Haye? Hmm, not sure...but depends really. I'm thinking more about natural heavies, the bigger guys in particular, not guys that are in the low 200s and are 6ft2/3.
                    Not saying that he isn't at all m8. You asked if he was the most athletic and I don't believe he is. Haye isn't as muscular as him but he moves around a lot more limber than he does. Most people who become incredibly muscular lose their natural movement. they become stiffer.

Comment

Working...
                    X