No announcement yet.

Most athletic heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    I guess a good way of judging it would be, who'd be the fastest sprinter over 100m. Got to be Haye. Joshua would probably bench more though.

BTW interesting seeing him dwarf Froch like that.
    Joshua apparently runs a 100m in like 11 seconds. So hence my point, he seems very athletic (not even taking into account the huge bulk). And there was a TV show a year or so back ... forgot the name but it takes athletes from different sports to do different events like sprinting, long distance, bike riding and other tasks - Joshua won that.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
      Joshua apparently runs a 100m in like 11 seconds. So hence my point, he seems very athletic (not even taking into account the huge bulk). And there was a TV show a year or so back ... forgot the name but it takes athletes from different sports to do different events like sprinting, long distance, bike riding and other tasks - Joshua won that.
      yea,,,,,joshua seems very coordinated. I still feel hes the one with the most potential to dominate the heavyweight division once wlad hangs it up

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        yea,,,,,joshua seems very coordinated. I still feel hes the one with the most potential to dominate the heavyweight division once wlad hangs it up
        Yeah, it's going to be interesting. If he has a good enough chin, he's pretty much destined for the top IMO.

Comment

The answer is obviously vlad. Although Im down with AJ promotions he isn't training to go 12 strong rounds yet.

Comment

Jennings right now imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiddoe View Post
              Jennings right now imo.
              Maybe, but Jennings has a background in athletics and again, he isn't a full-sized heavy. I'm talking about guys of Wlad's size, the modern "super heavies".

Comment

Wladimir has an insane footwork for a 6'6" fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                  Wladimir has an insane footwork for a 6'6" fellow.
                  yea,,,Im surprised he never gets more credit for that. he moves very well for a big guy

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                    Wow, never knew that. That's quicker than I thought. I would have thought his bulk would have slowed him down.

Saying that he does look like he's put on more mass recently judging by the first pic. Hopefully he won't go crazy with it though as muscles = jack **** in boxing.

Comment

AJ is a beast, man mountain

Comment

Working...
                      X