Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch has the most horrendous technique and skill level of any ''elite'' fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definatly!!!!

Comment

I'll take results over technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Maidana and Froch fight nothing alike.
        Didnt say they do. However you and others try to make an argument that with Froch the whole = more than the sum of its parts, and yet turn around and **** on a similar formula in Maidana.. who constantly surprises despite common perception of his skills.

its just funny to me and stinks of hypocrisy. Honestly, I think if Maidana was a British lad you would be his biggest fan. Real talk.

Comment

What does this make Arthur Abraham?

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            Green K on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              co-sign.....

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                Didnt say they do. However you and others try to make an argument that with Froch the whole = more than the sum of its parts, and yet turn around and **** on a similar formula in Maidana.. who constantly surprises despite common perception of his skills.

its just funny to me and stinks of hypocrisy. Honestly, I think if Maidana was a British lad you would be his biggest fan. Real talk.
                I don't even know what you mean by that. I haven't made any such argument.

Maidana is a come forward brawler. Froch can box when he has the right opponent in front of him and he can also brawl.

I'm not a fan or a detractor of Maidana. He doesn't really mean anything to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I don't even know what you mean by that. I haven't made any such argument.

Maidana is a come forward brawler. Froch can box when he has the right opponent in front of him and he can also brawl.

I'm not a fan or a detractor of Maidana. He doesn't really mean anything to me.
                  You do realize maidana can box too right. He was more succesful boxing Mayweather in the center of the ring than canelo was. Landed numerous jabs and several overhand rights on one of the most elusive fighter on the planet in the center of the ring. Outboxed Broner in spots as well.

Comment

Ts is a fu*kin' idiot! He makes a thread calling them both bums, and says british fighters suck. Now he's got a Froch Groves avatar, what a joker!

Comment

Froch is the most entertaining fighter on the planet. He's not as blessed athletically as other top fighters but that just makes me respect him more. He got where he is through hard work and guts.

Comment

Working...
                      X