Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch has the most horrendous technique and skill level of any ''elite'' fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch has the most horrendous technique and skill level of any ''elite'' fighter

Groves was right! I don't like Groves and I'm a Froch fan but the truth hurts! Groves is gonna beat Froch!

Froch's footwork and balance is absolutely horrendous, he has the reflexes of a 90yr old, his hands and feet are slow as hell, and his defence is non existent!

But what has kept him going is the fact that he has a ridiculous chin and seemingly limitless stamina, with decent power that doesn't fade... He is a freak of nature in regards to his chin and stamina but other than that his skills and the other attributes I mentioned are horrendous..

He only won around 3 rounds in the Taylor fight (great fight btw) 4 MAX. Although he got that W, but it glossed over his glaring limitations.

Groves really exposed Froch and it was more obvious due to the mans age. You can't keep using using your face as defence and eating punches like a Sunday roast

Groves just needs to make sure he has his stamina maxed out, hopefully he worked on that in camp and has been doing 15 round sparring sessions because that's all he needs, to work on his endurance because other than his chin and stamina there is nothing Froch does better than him!

I'm gonna put a bet on Groves to win this, anyone else?

that would be wlad with the most horrendous technique and skill

Comment

No worse than Graziano or Zale.

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
        that would be wlad with the most horrendous technique and skill
        Your probably the first person I've ever heard say this

Comment

Froch has underrated boxing ability. He's just really slow and sometimes makes stupid mistakes (bringing his back foot in front of his lead foot).

The Abraham fight showed he can box

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Froch has underrated boxing ability. He's just really slow and sometimes makes stupid mistakes (bringing his back foot in front of his lead foot).

The Abraham fight showed he can box
            Abe is a good candidate for this thread.

Comment

Sorry Diggler, but the truth is the truth, I like Frochy but his technique is awful, he can't seem to measure his opponents and has no defence whatsoever, it's his freak of nature chin and endurance that have kept him with the elites, not his boxing skills.

Comment

He has exceptional stamina, chin and good power, plus he's good down the stretch. He gives all of his opponents problems from round 9-12. He did his best work against Ward in the later rounds, he also got a win out of his ass vs Taylor in the 12th round, he lost against Dirrell but did his best work in the later rounds, got better against Groves as the rounds went on, and beat Pascal due to having more stamina and fighting better in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                  Sorry Diggler, but the truth is the truth, I like Frochy but his technique is awful, he can't seem to measure his opponents and has no defence whatsoever, it's his freak of nature chin and endurance that have kept him with the elites, not his boxing skills.
                  You make him sound like he's Margarito or something. Froch has a very good jab and throws straight punches. His biggest flaw is that he's slow as fuk. He brawls against fighters with speed because that's his best way to win. Not saying he's a master boxer but he's not a face first brawler either.

Comment

No surprise Froch is flat at the bottom of the plus minus compubox list.

Comment

Working...
                    X