Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do floyd and broner get a free ride on dirty tactix ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSB is the worst messageboard on the internet in terms of sports. the history section is one of the best, but this place, there is just something mentally wrong with some of you, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      NSB is the worst messageboard on the internet in terms of sports. the history section is one of the best, but this place, there is just something mentally wrong with some of you, seriously.
      Pretty much, people like Frank Duckets are trolls who have no life and spend it here arguing nonsense.

There is very little true boxing discussions here and I blame it all on the mod's. It's their job to delete these racist threads or threads that just deliberately troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        An excuse for what clown. Floyd won, here.
        Floyd got exposed by a cherry picker who was promoted by Schaeffer, Floyd, Ellerbe for his KO ratio then they take away the KO artists punchers gloves!

Floyd and Floyd fans have been complaining non-stop about Maidana fighting dirty. So we are telling you, look at Floyd. He uses plenty of dirty tactics ..... yet we never hear complaints from Floyd's fans on Floyd.

Last edited by ADP02; 05-13-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Pretty much, people like Frank Duckets are trolls who have no life and spend it here arguing nonsense.

There is very little true boxing discussions here and I blame it all on the mod's. It's their job to delete these racist threads or threads that just deliberately troll.
          He wasn't arguing nonsense. He asked you a simple question, got a response, and treated you accordingly based upon that. He actually chose NOT to argue with you. And I agree with his stance because I also thought what you said was too crazy to even argue with.

Comment

Never one said the contrary. I am one who believes that if you can get away with something, then do it over and over.

Floyd has held for a very long time, he also pushes off and uses his forearm to hold defenders at bay.

If they allow that, then he will continue to do it. I was asked if I thought it was excessive, my answer is yes.

Mike Tyson used elbows, Ali held behind the head, Holyfield used the head as a weapon as did Hagler.

Are these moves illegal technically? Sure they are, but do I think those fighters were "dirty" no, not really because it's the job of the ref to limit those types of tactics.
            You are kind of glossing over what is really going on.

FLoyd's opponents appear to have no chance to beat floyd in a boxing match if you listen to the analysts, the corners, and the NSB collective. Every fight it is suggested it be a brawl, ugly etc etc. to nuetralize floyd's speed advantage and to prevent the fight from being fought at a distance where floyd's boxing skill would control the fight.

Yes, floyd keeps the forearm up and uses it to push people off. Yes he holds in close. Is it right, no. when watching his fights how can you be mad at floyd for using tactics that that nuetralize the opponents dirtiness in order to give himself the best chance to win?

Respectfully, its almost as if you are suggesting opponets can win any way they want to win but floyd has to win "clean" .

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Floyd got exposed by a cherry picker who was promoted by Schaeffer, Floyd, Ellerbe for his KO ratio then they take away the KO artists punchers gloves!

Floyd and Floyd fans have been complaining non-stop about Maidana fighting dirty. So we are telling you, look at Floyd. He uses plenty of dirty tactics ..... yet we never hear complaints from Floyd's fans on Floyd.

This is all you wanted to say really, but the end result will stay the same. Floyd won, and you're mad. Here.

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
                You are kind of glossing over what is really going on.

FLoyd's opponents appear to have no chance to beat floyd in a boxing match if you listen to the analysts, the corners, and the NSB collective. Every fight it is suggested it be a brawl, ugly etc etc. to nuetralize floyd's speed advantage and to prevent the fight from being fought at a distance where floyd's boxing skill would control the fight.

Yes, floyd keeps the forearm up and uses it to push people off. Yes he holds in close. Is it right, no. when watching his fights how can you be mad at floyd for using tactics that that nuetralize the opponents dirtiness in order to give himself the best chance to win?

Respectfully, its almost as if you are suggesting opponets can win any way they want to win but floyd has to win "clean" .
                I'm not glossing over anything, I agree that those tactics are counters to the aggressive brawling that he is faced with.

I don't know where I said otherwise. I understand why Floyd does it and CLEARLY said that if they allow him to do it, he should continue doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                  To be honest all their opposing fanbase Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Asians etc etc dont cry about BS but on the other side of the spectrum the Black fans cry about everything that happens. Real simple, not really a nice PC way to put it but its the truth. Thats why it seems Broner Mayweather etc etc get away with it cause no one really crys out about it, but when it happens to them their fans go on weeks and weeks crying about it.
                  This is actually very true. Black fighters add more "gamesmanship", I.e. Whining, to the mix. Bhop, Floyd, broner...Bhop again...all very notorious for crying foul.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    He wasn't arguing nonsense. He asked you a simple question, got a response, and treated you accordingly based upon that. He actually chose NOT to argue with you. And I agree with his stance because I also thought what you said was too crazy to even argue with.
                    He equated a boxing message board to life. But I'm the troll.

Comment

I'm not glossing over anything, I agree that those tactics are counters to the aggressive brawling that he is faced with.

I don't know where I said otherwise. I understand why Floyd does it and CLEARLY said that if they allow him to do it, he should continue doing so.
                      ok. I must have missed that. my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X