Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do floyd and broner get a free ride on dirty tactix ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TIGERPRIDE View Post
    I speak Facts....I dont have an agenda but I do keep it 100. Tell me what I said isnt FACT?

Go ahead Im gonna wait then ether you after.
    No, you're a race baiting idiot. That much has already been confirmed by your post content in this thread alone.

Comment

Alright this thread is trash and is getting flooded with racist posts

Comment

Because most people who detract from them never talk actual boxing they have problem with weird **** like what he says, what he does out side the ring or hate people who happen to think highly of his boxing skills

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Floyd uses his elbow and forearm in every fight of his. He also does other dirty tactics and more often than not gets away with it ... and your excuse is just that, an excuse!
          An excuse for what clown. Floyd won, here.

Comment

This needs to be trashed cause it started off on the wrong foot from the start....This wasnt started to creat conversation on boxing. Like I said we seen this movie before, FACTS ONLY FACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Alright this thread is trash and is getting flooded with racist posts
              You wanna pull up your race baiting chums or you just gonna sit on your hands?(we already know the answer and we already know why)

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                i missed that post, ban his ass too..and kill all the " you black people crap" i am not racist and can not stand people who always mention race. We are all human beings trying to make it in this world
                Race and other things will always be part of boxing.

Originally posted by TIGERPRIDE View Post
                Funny how you black people love to point fingers at someone yet when it comes to you guys doing it, you ignore it like the comment below.

You start I finish it...it was my personal explanation of why there is a influx of racially charged arguments in every thread that these so called Floyd haters create themselves. Yep exactly.
                Funny, look on every thread or even Youtube and its hilarious how many Latinos, Pinoy spew **** like "**** you monkeys, *******s, coons etc" just because someone of any color disagrees with them on a fight or its result or even prediction of a future fight. Like I said I could careless, say what you want but it doesnt change the outcome. Some of you uneducated people need to do some research and find that these monkeys , coons etc blood runs threw most these latinos smh. Sad that we cant talk boxing here without some body throwing subliminal hate in the mix

What is sad is that EVERYONE does it. Even boxers who you guys praise like Floyd/Broner. What annoys me is that people like you are quick to call someone racist and yet support racism yourself by supporting guys like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  It's funny how a white guy like you knows what color people are by reading their posts. How do you do it?
                  Pendejo este guey!

Comment

You're a true clown and therefore you can talk to the other clowns on this forum. I want to talk to boxing fans who respect the sport and know the differnece betwen holding and clinching. You're dismissed. You knew you ****ed up and tried to give this sideway answer.

You're just another baby, here.
                    ???????

Wow...ok then.

Comment

You're a true clown and therefore you can talk to the other clowns on this forum. I want to talk to boxing fans who respect the sport and know the differnece betwen holding and clinching. You're dismissed. You knew you ****ed up and tried to give this sideway answer.

You're just another baby, here.

That's how you gotta do 'em these days man.

Comment

Working...
                      X