No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Stiverne was 100% alert when the ref prematurely stopped the Demetrice King fight so as far as I'm concerned, Stiverne has never been KO'd. That was not a KO loss. He shouldn't have been playing and posturing but he was not hurt when the ref stepped in.

Agree, horrible stoppage.

Comment

• Stiverne is no good and he knocks Wilder spark out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
        I really hope Deontay Wilder beats Bermane Stiverne, so we can see unification with Wladimir Klitschko.
        I wish Wilder wins too cos he's a more intriguing character and has the potential ingredients of being a star, not to mention he's the right age too.

But if this fight was to happen next, I think Stiverne would stop Wilder, too experienced, better boxing ability and hits too hard. Wilder will never have taken punches like this in his entire career. Having said that, when he wants to use it, Wilder has an underrated jab and he possesses huge power of his own.

70/30 Stiverne.

Comment

• I think Stiverne wins. Dude has a great chin, fast hands, and can nail the **** out of Wilder with big shots in between windmills.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I think Stiverne wins. Dude has a great chin, fast hands, and can nail the **** out of Wilder with big shots in between windmills.
            Agreed. Stiverne KO's Wilder inside 3 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
              I really hope Deontay Wilder beats Bermane Stiverne, so we can see unification with Wladimir Klitschko.
              im hoping for the same but if deontay doesnt land the bomb early he's toast. I think stiverne takes it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Sitverne most likely stops wilder in mid to late rounds... Wilder has zero experience vs ranked guys, let alone a champship level fighter like stivernre...

All those fights vs overmatched fighters is going to comeback and haunt wilder if the first legit guy he fights is champion material.
                agree. wilder's management did a terrible job matching him with nothing but soft touches. Its likely to come back to bite them now. they should have given him guys like wach and guinn to get him some rounds and more experience

Comment

• i think stiverne has a better boxing and experience, but he stays in front on opponent and it count to deontay
                  deontay is faster but i really dont know how he can act if he face a experienced and hard puncher like stiverne
                  i vote for later ko by stiverne

Comment

• When it comes to Stiverne-Wilder, I can see both sides of the argument. I don't really think anyone is wrong here per se.

I think ultimately I think the result of this fight will come down to Stiverne. What type of game plan will he use? Will he play possum like he did with Arreola or be a bit more active? And how will he react to the first shot Wilder lands? Cause chances are Wilder will be the first to land. If he comes out more active and gets hit will he go back to laying on the ropes?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• It is a very intriguing fight, Stiverne is not the most elusive fighter out there, Wilder's reach/height could cause him problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X