Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91
    Wilder by ud
    I would be very very very... very fkin impressed if that fight went the distance.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

very interesting fight indeed, I think if Stiverne and Wilder could fight 10 times and it would be 5-5. I think it all depends on who lands the big punch first

Comment

Whoever lands big first, straight up.

Comment

I would want Wilder to win as much as the next guy, but why are people talking like Wilder has done anything, proven anything, or just ANYTHING.

Comment

Because he looks the part, that's it. I guarantee most haven't even watched him fight, just googled pictures of him.

Comment

I'm 60-40 Stiverne. Hopefully when he beats Wilder he'll give Tony Thompson, Bryant Jennings or the Fury-Chisora winner a shot.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 05-11-2014, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                ...wilder UD
                How? Please explain.

Comment

Arreola had no problem landing on Stiverne , so if Wilder can catch him first and get some shots off he could take him out early! BUT that's if he doesn't get caught first cause Stiverne has pretty decent power and Wilders chin is suspect. Tough one to call but I'd have to go with Wilder.

Comment

This fight will happen and maybe before the year is out if we are lucky. I don't see the Wlad vs Stiverne fight happening unless a gigantic amount of money is offered to Stiverne. Stiverne can avoid Wlad and that fight can never be forced.

Wilder though will get his fight as it will be forced. I dont see that fight going more than 4 rounds. One of them is going to get clocked. I think it may be Wilder though as stepping in against Stiverne, he will realize there is such thing as a huge talent gap from who was fighting, to who he is fighting. I'm not forgetting that Wilder is a huge physical specimen and does have a punching chance. In this sport though, shortcut takers are rarely successful and 9 times out of 10, the shortcut takers usually end up beaten.

Comment

• Besides his power, I'm not that impressed with Stiverne. Sure he can **** and has deceptively fast hands when countering, but he has low activity, slow footwork and doesn't move his head. However, even with Wilder's ***y record, he's completely unproven and you have to wonder how good his chin is. He possibly gets exposed by Stiverne or he beats him and finally adds a credible name to his record. I'd be rooting for Wilder simply because I want to believe somebody has a chance against boring ol' Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X