No announcement yet.

How does Mikey Garcia look now that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
    If there are any Gamboa fans in this tread talking bout people looking like B!t(hes pulling the duck move, I wonder what they thought when Rios ran Gamboa out his own damn city,LOL!!
    It almost sounds like you're being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Keepin' 1hunnit as always.

S/O To my boy BUNGZ. I know you got an alt out there somewhere.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Que??? Never that bro. No Alts, Only changed my name once to Tommy Gunn when Morrison died. That was his name in Rocky 5. Lol that's it though.
      Not you fool! I'm talking about BUNGALOWS aka BUNGZ.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Not you fool! I'm talking about BUNGALOWS aka BUNGZ.

your post are a lil confusing when u quote someone cuz it's from the app

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          It almost sounds like you're being serious.
          Sounds like you don't know. Go educate yourself.

Comment

I'd put Mikey in the same category as Quillin, Stevenson, or Chavez Jr. Yet he doesn't get half the hate they're getting. Double standards.

Comment

Too many different stories out there to really grab a decent opinion of what went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg
                Quote:
                your post are a lil confusing when u quote someone cuz it's from the app
                I was talking to you when I said I was keeping it 1hunnit but then I gave a shout out to BUNGZ cause that's the realest dude on these boards. Lol

Comment

It seems the reason he turned down the Gamboa fight was because he wanted the same pay check that Gamboa was going to get. He wasn't asking for more than Gamboa was going to get but he did not want to fight for less money than Gamboa either. Considering his record I think he had a right to ask for equal pay and I don't think he ducked Gamboa. If Gamboa wanted the fight that much he could have agreed to equal pay for both fighters. As for quitting against Salido he didn't do that. He was 10 points ahead of Salido and had knocked Salido down twice. Then Garcia had his nose broken by an accidental head butt and the fight was stopped and awarded to Garcia because he was way ahead on all score cards. Sure, he could have refused to accept his victory and insist on finishing the fight with a broken nose but no boxer would do that. It would have been incredibly stupid to keep fighting with a serious injury when he already had the win.

Comment

Anyone who believes he is ducking is on crack. Do you really believe fighting Gamboa is worth 5 more years under Top Rank & Bob Arum? Not to mention Gamboa pricing himself out. Fight was never going to happen. If anyone knows about being under contract with Arum and wanting out, it's Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                      LOL people are so narrow minded, fight didnt happen because despite what gamboa said he refused to come off that 1.5 and give Mikey the lion share Like they said they would. See saying things is different then actually doing things, you guys know that right?

actions are louder then words.

During the process of trying to get the fight made with liars (gamboa and sms) Mikey didnt like the way Top Rank was trying to force him into a extension, so he decided to take action like a man and do something about it.

Again Action speaks louder then words.
                      Except you are ill informed and dont have the facts, and are completely wrong about Gamboa and even before the facts that have come out did, everything pointed to what we all know now to be true before hand. Now that Arum doesn't have to lick Mikey's taint he is letting loose and blabbing about what really happened confirming it to us all in case you didnt know telling everyone what really happened ....here some facts for ya.

"This fight is just as good, maybe better than Garcia-Gamboa," Arum said. "We just couldn't live with Mikey's financial demands.
                      A lot of it was fueled by other people, who told him that Gamboa was getting $1.5 million and he was only getting $750,000, which was ludicrous and wrong. But we made a good fight here. Gamboa does have a lot of power, but like most Cuban fighters he's very cautious and a very good boxer. Crawford is a superb boxer.

People talking about Gamboa pricing himself out are clearly mistaken ill informed or just like mikey that much I guess.
                      Last edited by DannYankee; 05-10-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X