No announcement yet.

How does Mikey Garcia look now that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Mikey Garcia look now that

Terrence Crawford excepted the fight with Gamboa like nothing?

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    To answer the question, I don't think it looks good. But, despite my belief that Mikey ducked Gamboa, we don't really know what was happening behind the scenes. The promotional beef with Arum might've had something to do with Garcia's reluctance agree to fight Yuri. Funny how quickly fights get done when the participants are willing, huh?

Comment

He looks the same way he's always looked... Like a b*tch!

We saw it when he ducked Gamboa at 126. We saw it when he quit in the Salido fight. And we saw it now when he ducked Gamboa AGAIN.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i've lost a lot of respect for mikey. i believe he ducked gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          He looks good imo. He's trying to end his promotional contract, and would have been subject to a likely 5 year extension to take that fight. Instead, he's fighting to be free and test the market. In fact, his contract already ended, he's trying to invalidate a clause that extends past the contract dates.

Comment

it seems like nowadays when a coward fighter is matched up with a tough opponent they go running to al haymon. it's like al haymon has become the witness protection program for scared fighters.

first stevenson, and now chavez jr and mikey are most likely going to run into the arms of papa haymon.

but there is only one who they can never run from and that's god.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              He looks the same way he's always looked... Like a b*tch!

We saw it when he ducked Gamboa at 126. We saw it when he quit in the Salido fight. And we saw it now when he ducked Gamboa AGAIN.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Lol Nice work Cuba!

Comment

LOL people are so narrow minded, fight didnt happen because despite what gamboa said he refused to come off that 1.5 and give Mikey the lion share Like they said they would. See saying things is different then actually doing things, you guys know that right?

actions are louder then words.

During the process of trying to get the fight made with liars (gamboa and sms) Mikey didnt like the way Top Rank was trying to force him into a extension, so he decided to take action like a man and do something about it.

Again Action speaks louder then words.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  To answer the question, I don't think it looks good. But, despite my belief that Mikey ducked Gamboa, we don't really know what was happening behind the scenes. The promotional beef with Arum might've had something to do with Garcia's reluctance agree to fight Yuri. Funny how quickly fights get done when the participants are willing, huh?
                  Yup, happens quick don't it

Comment

He looks like a guy who doesn't want to take tough fights, unless he gets paid a ridiculous amount of money. He's basically like Quillin (the money has to be right!) except he's not dumb enough to say these things publicly.

I doubt Mikey would have gone overseas to fight a world champion in his backyard.

Comment

Working...
                    X