Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

He looks the same way he's always looked... Like a b*tch!

We saw it when he ducked Gamboa at 126. We saw it when he quit in the Salido fight. And we saw it now when he ducked Gamboa AGAIN.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Lol Nice work Cuba!
    Keepin' 1hunnit as always.

S/O To my boy BUNGZ. I know you got an alt out there somewhere.

Comment

Mikey Garcia looks like a very good fighter. I don't know the details of why he didn't fight Gamboa. There may have something in the terms of the fight he did not like and it might have had nothing to do with him being afraid to fight Gamboa.

Comment

If there are any Gamboa fans in this tread talking bout people looking like B!t(hes pulling the duck move, I wonder what they thought when Rios ran Gamboa out his own damn city,LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          it seems like nowadays when a coward fighter is matched up with a tough opponent they go running to al haymon. it's like al haymon has become the witness protection program for scared fighters.

first stevenson, and now chavez jr and mikey are most likely going to run into the arms of papa haymon.

but there is only one who they can never run from and that's god.
          What does God have to do with it? Is he a boxing fan and does he have some favorite fighters? Guerrero made a big deal of God being on his side going into the Mayweather fight but that didn't help him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
            If there are any Gamboa fans in this tread talking bout people looking like B!t(hes pulling the duck move, I wonder what they thought when Rios ran Gamboa out his own damn city,LOL!!
            That was different though..it was worse.

Comment

Nothing in boxing is black and white. Mikey doesn't look good, but whenever Arum is involved you have to understand that there's always more to the story. Hard for me to believe Mikey was scared of Gamboa. Gamboa is not half the fighter he used to be since his link to steroids was exposed.

Comment

Mikey is in big time limbo right now...he's too busy suing Top Rank instead of making fights happen

it's sad really...arguably the most talented fighter out of the Garcia gym, he is the one not making money because of this crap

Comment

I don't know how anyone thinks he ducked Gamboa.

He was getting offered less than Gamboa...I wouldn't have taken the fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                    LOL people are so narrow minded, fight didnt happen because despite what gamboa said he refused to come off that 1.5 and give Mikey the lion share Like they said they would. See saying things is different then actually doing things, you guys know that right?

actions are louder then words.

During the process of trying to get the fight made with liars (gamboa and sms) Mikey didnt like the way Top Rank was trying to force him into a extension, so he decided to take action like a man and do something about it.

Again Action speaks louder then words.
                    For once u make sense. I agree

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Keepin' 1hunnit as always.

S/O To my boy BUNGZ. I know you got an alt out there somewhere.

Que??? Never that bro. No Alts, Only changed my name once to Tommy Gunn when Morrison died. That was his name in Rocky 5. Lol that's it though.

Comment

Working...
                      X