Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else more interested in Porter/Mayweather now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else more interested in Porter/Mayweather now?

Porter is younger, has better footwork, stamina and actually looks at other fights to see where he can get success.

He looked at Bradley/Alexander to see what gave him trouble and did it in their fight.

He'll do the same with Maidana/Mayweather and press Mayweather worse than Maidana.

Can you imagine... a poster from NSB goes and beats Mayweather?

I think the fight will happen,Floyd seems to want to unify the division

Comment

Like I said here: Porter looks like he prepares especially for a FMJr fight...
      But, based on what happened last Saturday, I don't think he will get the shot...

Comment

Porter should fight Brook, but if that falls through I'll take Porter-Mayweather instead of another recycled fight. Not saying that Maidana doesn't deserve a rematch cause I think he does. But if Floyd only has 3 fights left then I'd rather see a different opponent instead.

Comment

I think Porter is the biggest threat to Floyd out there.

I think he's got a good shot at beating him.

Comment

Porter overwhelms Thurman and Bradley with pressure and punching volume.

Mayweather, Pacquiao, Porter. Those are the 3 best of the division today.

Comment

Before the maidana fight I thought it was too early for Porter v floyd. after saturday, I think it could be doable. I would still pick floyd by UD. Funny how vulnerable floyd looked has made posters more open to him facing opponents they previously labelled as cherry picks.

I dont think Maidana and Porter fight anything alike. I do think Porter has been preparing for floyd and may get a shot down the road.

I wouldn't be surprised if GBP/SHo/Haymon start to give hima push instead of Broner. Porter seems far more reliable, works on his craft, and seesm to connect with the audience.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Porter should fight Brook, but if that falls through I'll take Porter-Mayweather instead of another recycled fight. Not saying that Maidana doesn't deserve a rematch cause I think he does. But if Floyd only has 3 fights left then I'd rather see a different opponent instead.
                He will, I think they're going to purse bids now.

Porter should be next in line over Khan... I think the two should fight each other.

I'm excited for the two to fight now...wasn't so much in the past

Comment

No!I want the rematch with Maidana!

It seems that after chino everybody nows has to give floyd problems!GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    He will, I think they're going to purse bids now.

Porter should be next in line over Khan... I think the two should fight each other.

I'm excited for the two to fight now...wasn't so much in the past
                    I really like Porter's chances against Brook. He seems to not let fighters spoil. I like that he takes a small step back and pushes when they try to hold. He'll be one helluva step up for Brook.

Comment

Working...
                    X