Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else more interested in Porter/Mayweather now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will definitely happen and it will be a great fight.. Porter will learn from Maidana's ineffective aggression, He will instead utilize the jab and trap sets.

Comment

I have been thoroughly impressed with Porter's last 2 performances. He's really improved and would cause cause Floyd some problems for sure

I'd like to see him demolish Khan or fight Thurman while Mayweather gives Marcos a rematch

Comment

Floyd will start with his nonsense Like he did with Margarito. He's not a draw, he's working with Victor Conte, He fought as a middle weight in the amateurs.

Comment

Khan vs Porter for the Floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Khan vs Porter for the Floyd fight
            Khan would get Paulied

Comment

Not sure if Porter has the power to make Floyd uncomfortable.

Comment

It's a very tough fight for Floyd. Porter brings tons of pressure and physicality to the table. He also brings foot speed and a good jab. I can see the fight having some similarities to Floyd/Chino with Porter also having some success in the middle of the ring with his jab. Porter doesn't have Maidana's power but the physicality and pressure is more important.

I think the fight has the potential to happen if Floyd intends on unifying the decision. I really hope this fight happens next year.

Comment

I'm not going to say Porter is better than Maidana, because it's way too soon and disrespectful for such talk, but he's definitely more explosive, and probably stronger. That could be a very hard fight for Mayweather.

Comment

Whats funny is where you Porter fans YEARS ago. He didnt just bust on the scene. Fake ass new booties.

And now he beats Floyd? NSB gets worse every year. So Porter is the new boogeyman huh and when Floyd gets in his ass another will be propped up.

Comment

Working...
                    X