Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Arum talking 5 fight extension for 2 more years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Freddie Roach in all of this? Why doesn't he guide Pac and help him see what the best choice is for his career? It's a no brainer.

Is Freddie in Arum's pocket too just like Koncz?

Comment

• It would be a sad state of affairs, if Pac signed-on for another five fights and two years. At this point in his career, he should be exploring new territory, new ventures and new horizons.

He knows what he's going to get with Arum -- Why accept dishing out 30%+ of your earnings to a Promoter that has caused tax problems and career stagnation.

Pac could make a lot of money representing himself and picking the fights he wants. Why give up so much control this late in his career.

Come on Pac ..... Be smart, take control of your career and get rid of Arum and the freakin Kontz.

Dude deserves better ............

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
        If he doesnt resign with Arum. Floyd vs Manny would be signed over a weekend of X-BOX and donuts.
        Is that Floyd's new offer? X-BOX and donuts?

Comment

• Why resign with Arum? Why not just go solo like a lot of others? He's definitely got the following to pull it off just as well as Mayweather has.

Comment

• If Pac is really serious about fighting Floyd then he shouldn't sign an extension with that old fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Floyd will never fight him so that's not a consideration, he's been shook.

However, TR have a limited stable, this isn't good for boxing fans.
              Mayweather vs Cotto.... how easily one forgets when they have an agenda.

Ignorance still runs deep around here..

Comment

• Y'all have to remember who his manager is...Koncz. Koncz is under Top Ranks payroll as well...

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10813.html

That being said, from the limited documentation they were able to gather, VisionQwest's staff discovered "various accounting issues" and became concerned with the a number of questions that remained unanswered. Evidently, they became even more concerned when they discovered "ridiculous amounts of money" being paid to Michael Koncz and, according to the press release, discovered that he was working on behalf of Top Rank, as well as Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                  I told you guys for years this clown was a fraud. Years of smoke and mirrors! Him resigning with his creator is a clear indication that he wants no part of the best fighters available today.
                  I agree here, if he does than he is a liar in my eyes. Atleast 9/10 times FMJ keeps it real about chances of the fight happening and atleast he made 2 real attempts to make the fight.

If pacman resigns without negotiating with the other side, he'll lose a lot of respect from me, despite his 8 weightclasses...

Comment

• Originally posted by mourinho1 View Post
                    I agree here, if he does than he is a liar in my eyes. Atleast 9/10 times FMJ keeps it real about chances of the fight happening and atleast he made 2 real attempts to make the fight.

If pacman resigns without negotiating with the other side, he'll lose a lot of respect from me, despite his 8 weightclasses...
                    Who said he's he's not negotiating with other promotions? of course they look at all the options, but you have to realize that Pac's team whether they are on Arum's payroll or not are gonna be loyal to Arum. Arum was the one that got him all those superfights. Pac and Arum has always had a good relationship. You can't just expect team Pac to leave Top Rank, especially not for GBP.

A lot of people can make a lot of money by selling their house and moving somewhere else, but they don't. Why? because thats their home, and they are comfortable there.

Now, regarding him ducking Floyd if he resigns with TR?
                    The same can be said about Floyd. If he really wants to fight Pac, who is easy work according to him. Why won't he sign with TR? This is double standards.

Arum has said that he is willing to work with Floyd, it's Floyd who keeps saying that he won't fight Pac unless he leaves TR and sign with TMT. Which is just ridiculous. Floyd has had 8-10 excuses not to fight Pac, he'll never run out until Pac is washed up.

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao signing another Top Rank contract wouldn't be nothing new. The move would be more about protection rather than maximizing his earning potential. Koncz is a dumb ****, he has the keys to the car, but would rather let Arum drive. Koncz could be the next in line to blow up behind the scenes in the game,because he has the 2nd highest grossing fighter in the game, but he's to dumb to realize how strong of a position he's really in. That dude will never reach the level of a Haymon of Schafer, because he too much of a Bob Arum yes man.

Comment

Working...
                      X