No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev vs. Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Pulev is garbage. Fury cracks Klitschko's, mark my words.
    I think both fury and wilder would be the easiest kayos for wlad. so wide open and weak chinned. I think arreola,,stiverne,,jennings and pulev would at least give wlad some work and make him sweat for it a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      That's why Fury and Adamek chose not to fight Pulev, even though it was part of an elimination tournament to face Wlad, because he's just slow and plodding, right?
      Fury was about to get a 5 million pound pay day against Haye, that's why he turned down Pulev, not cos he's a monster.

And who cares about Adamek? He's shot and he knows it.

Comment

Wladimir KOs him later rounds maybe it might go to a UD Pulev is a tough dude.

Meanwhile Mayweather is struggle against street fighters lmao, boxing scene goes nuts when Wladimir has a tough fight but as soon as Mayweather loses to a fighter Mayweather classed as a B fighter the mods and all the Floydtarts are on full defensive mode lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
          Wladimir Klitschko vs. Kubrat Pulev will be September 6th in Hamburg.

Link: http://www.bild.de/sport/mehr-sport/...5104.bild.html
          hope wlad gets credit if he wins impressively

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Kubrat Pulev will be September 6th in Hamburg.

Link: http://www.bild.de/sport/mehr-sport/...5104.bild.html
            From this arcticle it sounds more likle wladimir will fight the wbc champion rather then pulev on september 6. no mention of pulev whatsoever

Comment

Last edited by The Hammer; 05-08-2014, 10:35 PM.

Comment

It says he booked the arena for Sep 6.

It's likely it will be Pulev he'll fight on that date. Stiverne won't unify if he wins, and Haymon may want Deontay Wilder to fight Arreola next (both Wilder and Arreola are managed by Haymon).
                I think Wilder is the wild card in the mix. If he can take a shot and go rounds, still BIG ifs, he could be a huge threat by 2015. I like the Pulev fight a lot. This, and the winner of Chisora-Fury II, give Wlad a polished challenger and an event. he can't lay on any of these guys like he did Sasha but not sure Pulev has the pop to do anything once Wlad gets the stick going.

Lots to look forward to at Heavy.

All that said, not convinced Stiverne-Klitschko couldn't happen. Klit is worth so much more money than basically anyone else.

Comment

But Don King blocked Wlad from unifying with Valuev and from fighting Ruiz.

Only way Don King's fighters ever fight a Klitschko is if it's mandated by a sanctioning organization (Austin, Peter I).
                  Different market now. Wlad is so clearly the top guy that I don't know that, if he says he wants to unify, you can avoid it without getting pilloried. No one really gave a **** if he fought Ruiz or Valuev. Now, there are so few contenders for him that the mandate for anyone who wants to call themselves champ to fight him will be much louder. Might take an extra payday fight to get there (If Stiverne wins out), but I think it could surely happen.

Comment

don't see Wlad stopping Pulev, but can't see Pulev winning period, so gotta go with a Wlad UD in a fairly competitive fight

Comment

If Pulev somehow makes it through 12 he will have a pizza face.

Comment

Working...
                      X