No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    WHEN did they get inducted into the HOF...

This HOF status is nothing more than the likes of someone getting Knighted or handed an OBE...
    Look Jimmy Savile got the honour of meeting the queen and awarded knighthood or whatever it was and he turned out to be a *****

You buy too much into who is this and who is that...

Jerry Quarry HOF for what the poor guy took WAY to much punishment does that make someone a HOF for entertaining fights or ability?

Bob Foster who did he beat to merit HOF status?

George Chuvalo always lost when he stepped up to fight the best HOF?

Jimmy Ellis the same guy who Frazier lost to in the amateurs and had to step in to take HIS gold medal?
    Who never really took the transition into the pro game aswell as Frazier did... Sure HOF status, god Cammaerelle needs to turn pro soon he will sure to be inducted if that is the case.

Then Bonavena the guy who Frazier was meant to beat but instead got a questionable decision in his favour to 'beat' Bonevena when in truth he never beat him...

Put it this way people get this HOF status later in their career just like I believe Quarry did, he got inducted then a few years later he dies...
    Congratulation your blood and guts and life rewarded with something he probably didn't give a **** about but you do I guess bravo
    this is the problem. this idiot doesn't even know who's in the hall of fame and who's not..........(you have no knowledge about the sport of boxing outside of wlad) it's pitiful.

so let me school you

"Bob foster was inducted into the Ring Boxing Hall of Fame in 1983, the World Boxing Hall of Fame in 1984 and the International Boxing Hall of Fame in 1990"

(look it up can't post links on boxingscene)

The International Boxing Hall of Fame announced today legendary Canadian heavyweight champion George Chuvalo will return to Canastota for the 25th Annual Hall of Fame Induction scheduled for June 5-8th.

(look it up)

Jerry Quarry was inducted into the World Boxing Hall of Fame in 1995

& I'm sure you know ali is in the hall of fame (or do you?) whooahahaha

fraziers resume ****s all of over wlads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
      Youre still commenting on things you've never seen. Why?
      I'm sure you can tell me all about John Sullivan's fights.

I'm willing to bet my house that I've seen more HW fights than the majority of people on here. Do I remember all of them? Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        this is the problem. this idiot doesn't even know who's in the hall of fame and who's not..........(you have no knowledge about the sport of boxing outside of wlad) it's pitiful.

so let me school you

"Bob foster was inducted into the Ring Boxing Hall of Fame in 1983, the World Boxing Hall of Fame in 1984 and the International Boxing Hall of Fame in 1990"

The International Boxing Hall of Fame announced today legendary Canadian heavyweight champion George Chuvalo will return to Canastota for the 25th Annual Hall of Fame Induction scheduled for June 5-8th.

(look it up)

This win probably rivals any of Wlad's wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          I'm sure you can tell me all about John Sullivan's fights.

I'm willing to bet my house that I've seen more HW fights than the majority of people on here. Do I remember all of them? Nope.
          We're not talking about John Sullivan nor Corbett.

Comment

I see you said no names... Oh well...

I guess you don't know either yet Joe Frazier fighting him makes it a great win for Frazier hmmm...
            **** Tiger, Eddie Cotton, Henry Hank, Roger Rouse, Willi Besmanoff, Vicente Rondon, Mike Quarry, Pierre Fourie, Andy Kendall, Mark Tessman, Ray Anderson, Frankie DePaula, Brian Kelly, Chris Finengan and Andres Selpa.

Herb Goldman gave foster A ranking of number 4 of all time light heavyweights.

this is EMBARRASSING.

hahahahaha!!!

Comment

so let me school you

(look it up)

You had to search that up... :/ Wow...
              What is sad is that you went to that extent to reply to me very, very sad...

Congratulations on that I bet you're really popular

It proves my point that ALL those guys were inducted into the HOF AFTER the fights they had... Wladimir is still fighting and so is most of his opponents you complete and utter ****** lol wow!

Comment

• as we go through all of these great fighters wlad still has haye to cling on to..............

Comment

**** Tiger, Eddie Cotton, Henry Hank, Roger Rouse, Willi Besmanoff, Vicente Rondon, Mike Quarry, Pierre Fourie, Andy Kendall, Mark Tessman, Ray Anderson, Frankie DePaula, Brian Kelly, Chris Finengan and Andres Selpa.

Herb Goldman gave foster A ranking of number 4 of all time light heavyweights.

this is EMBARRASSING.

hahahahaha!!!
                  So because someone says something you just follow suite and believe it?

This is the problem with nostalgiatards they're talking about something as if they've lived through it.

Comment

• Nostalgiatards be like derp well I read diz guie say it so muss be true duuurrr

Having your own opinion >>> being a bitter nostalgia slurper

Comment

You had to search that up... :/ Wow...
                      What is sad is that you went to that extent to reply to me very, very sad...

Congratulations on that I bet you're really popular

It proves my point that ALL those guys were inducted into the HOF AFTER the fights they had... Wladimir is still fighting and so is most of his opponents you complete and utter ****** lol wow!

actually i copied and pasted what i already knew (because you asked for specific dates) rather then spend my time writing to you i just copied and pasted the information to you. i told you the 4 hall of famers that fraizer has on his resume & rather then waste my time explaining it further to you i copied and pasted the info to you.

(you've been owned)

Comment

Working...
                      X