No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    I'm still waiting for someone to justify Bob Fosters status of being the top 5 best LHW of all time?

I mean you can't just take snippets off of someone elses opinion and not have your own, talk about brain washed lmao.
    I don't know if he's top 5 but he's definitely top 10.

You have to remember that the LHW division is probably in the top 3 deepest divisions of all times.

Comment

• Only in Klitland is neverr having to face a #2 guy in your main division and having help making you an ATG

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Isn't it interesting that you say that about Ali, yet out of your proclaimed top 5 wins for Wlad, 1 started as a cruiserweight, the other at middleweight.

And if they were being honest, they'd admit that outside of the Klitschkos the best of the division is no bigger than it was back in the 60s or 70s.

For example, Chris Byrd, Wlad's best win.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          And if they were being honest, they'd admit that outside of the Klitschkos the best of the division is no bigger than it was back in the 60s or 70s.

For example, Chris Byrd, Wlad's best win.
          nothing's changed. at all.

Byrd, Haye, Chambers, Povetkin, Adamek etc. They are all just as small as anyone else ever in the history of the division - but still managed to compete with the higest level outside the Klitschko's.

It's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            I know this post is from many pages back, but I just had to reply.

Did you seriously say Charr has solid defense? Charr's defense is terrible. Sure, he has a tight guard, but he has zero head movement. I would pick Wilder to knock Charr out.
            Only that?

I started laughing when I read that Povektin would knock out George Foreman in 7 or 8 rounds.

Comment

• Jab, Jab, Jab, Hold, Hug, Jab, Hug, Push, Jab, Hold, Push, Jab, Hug, Hug, Hug, Lean, Lean, Lean, Push, Push, Jab, Jab, Jab.

Klitschko makes me

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                This win probably rivals any of Wlad's wins.

Tbh, I see nothing special in those two fighters. Meat and potatoes. Povetkin beats both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                  Only in Klitland is neverr having to face a #2 guy in your main division and having help making you an ATG
                  Is Floyd Mayweather an ATG?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Jab, Jab, Jab, Hold, Hug, Jab, Hug, Push, Jab, Hold, Push, Jab, Hug, Hug, Hug, Lean, Lean, Lean, Push, Push, Jab, Jab, Jab.

Klitschko makes me

wlad is far more entertaining than floyd Mayweather, he dominates his opponents. His last oppoent Lepai was a masterclass on how to break down a C level fighter.

Mayweather lost to a B level fighter in Maidana, as did Broner...

Wlad=best ever.....

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                      wlad is far more entertaining than floyd Mayweather, he dominates his opponents. His last oppoent Lepai was a masterclass on how to break down a C level fighter.

Mayweather lost to a B level fighter in Maidana, as did Broner...

Wlad=best ever.....
                      What level is Ross Puritty?

Comment

Working...
                      X