No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
    For anyone to claim Wladimir is not worth his money is nonsense. He is the definition of a great champion, in every sense of the word. And he just keeps going. Anyone remember how Joe Louis was KTFO by Rocky Marciano when Louis was the same age as Wladimir is TODAY? Think about it, review the tape, then think about it some more. Wladimir is history in the making, and he is doing it in STYLE!!!
    There's a huge difference between Marciano and the likes of Leapai.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      This is just idiotic.

Wlad has never given his fans what they want,

they come, they eat, they drink, they clap, they go home.

No one has ever gotten out of their chair watching Wlad fight.
      Watching him dissect opponents and wear them down through round by round is very entertaining imo watching a master of the art go to work

He systematically shut down an olympic gold medalist who was a big puncher, Povetkin had no chance same said for Haye both big punchers but Povetkin being the more schooled, I bet you any money if Povetkin and Haye meet Povetkin KOs him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Watching him dissect opponents and wear them down through round by round is very entertaining imo watching a master of the art go to work

He systematically shut down an olympic gold medalist who was a big puncher, Povetkin had no chance same said for Haye both big punchers but Povetkin being the more schooled, I bet you any money if Povetkin and Haye meet Povetkin KOs him.
        I'm willing to bet anything you want.

Comment

I'm willing to bet anything you want.
          First we need Haye to get his ass out of retirement and follow through with the plan if he does take a fight, I however see him going for the lighter touch in sorting a fight with Fury/Chisora winner.

Comment

First we need Haye to get his ass out of retirement and follow through with the plan if he does take a fight, I however see him going for the lighter touch in sorting a fight with Fury/Chisora winner.
            Chisora was a tougher fight than Povetkin would be.

I'll bet you anything that Haye beats Povetkin easily, but also that he'll do a significantly better job than Grabimirs clinchfest.

Comment

Chisora was a tougher fight than Povetkin would be.

I'll bet you anything that Haye beats Povetkin easily, but also that he'll do a significantly better job than Grabimirs clinchfest.
              Wouldn't be so sure about that, Haye is alot older and inactive and injury prone now lol, even by the slight chance Haye does start well he'd probably fold in the mid rounds.
              Haye would starts to slow down sooner or later and Povetkin would come alive and take charge of the fight with his superior work-rate and better combinations.

You can't surely see Haye being able to run like he did against Wladimir I mean for crying out loud Haye brought running shoes to the ring for the Wlad fight lmao.

Comment

Wouldn't be so sure about that, Haye is alot older and inactive and injury prone now lol, even by the slight chance Haye does start well he'd probably fold in the mid rounds.
                Haye would starts to slow down sooner or later and Povetkin would come alive and take charge of the fight with his superior work-rate and better combinations.

You can't surely see Haye being able to run like he did against Wladimir I mean for crying out loud Haye brought running shoes to the ring for the Wlad fight lmao.
                Listen, styles make fights.

A come-forward guy like Povetkin will get eaten up by Haye easily. I don't care how long he's been out, he'll beat Povetkin with ease.

There's also a massive difference between a guy who's 7'2 and 350 pounds with an 85" reach and Povetkin at 6'1½ and 225 or whatever with short arms.

Comment

Listen, styles make fights.

A come-forward guy like Povetkin will get eaten up by Haye easily. I don't care how long he's been out, he'll beat Povetkin with ease.

There's also a massive difference between a guy who's 7'2 and 350 pounds with an 85" reach and Povetkin at 6'1½ and 225 or whatever with short arms.
                  Also noting the fact Jean Marc Mormeck and Monte Barret were capable of dropping Haye?

I think I fancy Povetkins chances very well, Povetkin hits alot harder than both of those guys and I'm pretty sure Mormeck doesn't have a ridiculous long reach.

Comment

Also noting the fact Jean Marc Mormeck and Monte Barret were capable of dropping Haye?

I think I fancy Povetkins chances very well, Povetkin hits alot harder than both of those guys and I'm pretty sure Mormeck doesn't have a ridiculous long reach.
                    lol @ monte barrett.

I'm pretty sure Povetkin doesn't hit as hard Wlad - and Wlad didn't drop Haye did he?

Triangle theories and people who don't know anything about boxing - the two really go together.

Comment

lol @ monte barrett.

I'm pretty sure Povetkin doesn't hit as hard Wlad - and Wlad didn't drop Haye did he?

Triangle theories and people who don't know anything about boxing - the two really go together.
                      Haye never went down because of his running shoes, he never wanted a fight...

He tried for a fight against Carl the cat Thompson and we all seen how that ended up lmao!!

Comment

Working...
                      X