Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are fortunate to have Wladimir. He has been a dominant yet humble champion.

Comment

It's kind of sad to see the huge klitschko's fans circlejerk going on since he beats that fat bum Leapai.

Now Wlad beats Ali, Prime Tyson, because he beat freaking Alex Leapai and a bunch of bums ? Now Foreman is overrated and not an A class fighter ? If Foreman is a C class fighter than what Leapai is, Z class ?

To me the best Klitschko is Vitali, and he lost the only significant fight of his career against an old, pastprime, out of shape Lewis. And dont start saying that Vitali would have won the fight, cause he was holding for his ****1ng life a the end of the last round against Lewis.

The Klitschkos are indeed two of the most dominant heavyweight ever, in an era of fat ****1ng bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
        It's kind of sad to see the huge klitschko's fans circlejerk going on since he beats that fat bum Leapai.

Now Wlad beats Ali, Prime Tyson, because he beat freaking Alex Leapai and a bunch of bums ? Now Foreman is overrated and not an A class fighter ? If Foreman is a C class fighter than what Leapai is, Z class ?

To me the best Klitschko is Vitali, and he lost the only significant fight of his career against an old, pastprime, out of shape Lewis. And dont start saying that Vitali would have won the fight, cause he was holding for his ****1ng life a the end of the last round against Lewis.

The Klitschkos are indeed two of the most dominant heavyweight ever, in an era of fat ****1ng bums.
        - Translation -

I'm butthurt that nobody I like from the heavyweight division is doing well so I circlejerk over others who have nostalgia boners for history lets talk about Jack Dempsey and jack it off mmmm :bukkake:

I'm so sad that I have to keep on talking about history because I try to deny modern greats of this era being relevant by creating a bull**** agenda and not taking note of the fact that the sport of boxing has evolved

I'm going to give one of the white boys credit but now I'm going to tarnish it by saying he was holding but I'm going to avoid mentioning the fact Vitali was up in the cards and Lennox soon retired after the fight and rejected the fight fans all over the world wanted to see thus rejecting an even bigger pay day and to prove if he came in shape that the fight wouldn't of been close.

Now I'm going to say Klitschko's are dominant heavyweights in a **** era whilst I munch of a doughnut and getting extremely mad that no black heavyweight is relevant in the division

- Translation -

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          - Translation -

I'm butthurt that nobody I like from the heavyweight division is doing well so I circlejerk over others who have nostalgia boners for history lets talk about Jack Dempsey and jack it off mmmm :bukkake:

I'm so sad that I have to keep on talking about history because I try to deny modern greats of this era being relevant by creating a bull**** agenda and not taking note of the fact that the sport of boxing has evolved

I'm going to give one of the white boys credit but now I'm going to tarnish it by saying he was holding but I'm going to avoid mentioning the fact Vitali was up in the cards and Lennox soon retired after the fight and rejected the fight fans all over the world wanted to see thus rejecting an even bigger pay day and to prove if he came in shape that the fight wouldn't of been close.

Now I'm going to say Klitschko's are dominant heavyweights in a **** era whilst I munch of a doughnut and getting extremely mad that no black heavyweight is relevant in the division

- Translation -

First off, I'm white, and canadian, I don't give a damn fuc k if there are no more black dominant heavyweight or american dominant heavyweight. You ******ed Klitschkos fans always act like the second somebody doesnt claim the Klit are the greatest that's because they are racists. Stop playing the victim.

An old out of shape Lewis gave Vitali the fight of his life, at the end of the last round Vitali was totally exhausted (both were) and was holding for his life. That was an OLD and the wrost version of Lewis I've ever seen. Can you imagine what a young version would have done. Then Vitali went on to completely dominate all his opponents (props to him) but can you imagine what a prime Lewis would have done to the competition that the Klits have today ? He would have done the same thing.

I'm not the one jerk1ng on the legends of the past, youre the one underestimating them. To claim a Klit would beat Ali is plain ******ation, Ali has the best win in history against Foreman, he was a heavyweight moving and dancing like a welterweight. And Foreman is 10 times de boxer Leapai is. The day Leapai will win a world title at 45 years old I'm going to give my bank account to a pedoph1le serial murderer.

The saddest part is that Klitschkos fans on this site try to convince people that the Klits are the greatest but they do so in such a ******ed way that they are doing the opposite and make people dislike the Klits because of them. I have huge respect for the two brothers, but their fans are so ******ed that it makes me unlike them.
          Last edited by Jcsuper; 04-29-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I don't think anyone is suddenly saying Wlad is great because of Leapai. I haven't seen anyone say that at all. It's natural that a fighter is more heavily discussed in the days following a fight though. People who thought Wlad > Ali or Ali > Wlad thought so before and after this fight, which changed nothing.

I agree that Vitali was better than Wlad but you're grasping at straws by saying he was "holding on for dear life". What happened happened. He was winning the fight but got a bad cut.

If you are going to make excuses about the fight with Lewis being past-prime, Vitali has the better excuses of being a last-minute replacement for Kirk Johnson.

Comment

First off, I'm white, and canadian, I don't give a damn fuc k if there are no more black dominant heavyweight or american dominant heavyweight. You ******ed Klitschkos fans always act like the second somebody doesnt claim the Klit are the greatest that's because they are racists. Stop playing the victim.

An old out of shape gave Vitali the fight of his life, at the end of the last round Vitali was totally exhausted (both were) and was holding for his life. That was an OLD and the wrost version of Lewis. Can you imagine what a young version would have done. Then Vitali went on to completely dominate all his opponents (props to him) but can you imagine what a prime Lewis would have done to the competition that the Klits have today ? He would have done the same thing.

I'm not the one jerk1ng on the legents of the past, youre the one underestimating them. To claim a Klit would beat Ali is plain ******ation, Ali has the best win in history against Foreman, he was a heavyweight moving and dancing like a welterweight.

The saddest part is that Klitschkos fans on this site try to convince people that the Klits are the greatest but they do so in such a ******ed way that they are doing the opposite and make people dislike the Klits because of them. I have huge respect for the two brothers, but their fans are so ******ed that it makes me unlike them.
              You're jerking over the history that you can't even comment on current situations, your nostalgia boner is too hard to be able to witness the sheer greatness of Wladimir...
              Perhaps If Wladimir was black or from the same area as you you'd call him a crafty individual a master tactician a bit like how some say that about Bernard Hopkins, Bhop continues to defy logic of age and continues to improve as he gets older

You just can't take the fact that not everyone will agree with you that it gets you all burnt up inside and ranting and raving on a boxing forum...

Stay mad doe

Comment

If I were to heap any praise onto Wladmir Klitschko, it sure wouldn't be based on his performance against the pitifully lame Alex Leapai. I'll wait for him to face a legitimately ranked challenger properly.
                Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 04-29-2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                  I don't think anyone is suddenly saying Wlad is great because of Leapai. I haven't seen anyone say that at all. It's natural that a fighter is more heavily discussed in the days following a fight though. People who thought Wlad > Ali or Ali > Wlad thought so before and after this fight, which changed nothing.

I agree that Vitali was better than Wlad but you're grasping at straws by saying he was "holding on for dear life". What happened happened. He was winning the fight but got a bad cut.

If you are going to make excuses about the fight with Lewis being past-prime, Vitali has the better excuses of being a last-minute replacement for Kirk Johnson.
                  Klitschko was going to fight on the undercard, so he was training. Both guys were training for other opponents and knew at the last minute they would fighter each other. Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    You're jerking over the history that you can't even comment on current situations, your nostalgia boner is too hard to be able to witness the sheer greatness of Wladimir...
                    Perhaps If Wladimir was black or from the same area as you you'd call him a crafty individual a master tactician a bit like how some say that about Bernard Hopkins, Bhop continues to defy logic of age and continues to improve as he gets older

You just can't take the fact that not everyone will agree with you that it gets you all burnt up inside and ranting and raving on a boxing forum...

Stay mad doe
                    Again with the if Klitschko was black. I've told you I dont give a damn fuc k about Wlad's skin color. Stop playing the damn victim.

The reason Im not high on the Klit is because they didnt beat anybody really good (not their fault though that it's a ****ty era). Like I said, both brothers deserve respect and are incredible and dominant fighters, but ******ed like you who underestimate the legends of the past are just ignorant. It's like saying Hagler-Duran-Leonard are not that good and that people are jerking over fighters of the past. This is just plain ignorant. Both broters would not land a punch on a prime Ali.
                    Last edited by Jcsuper; 04-29-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Again with the if Klitschko was black. I've told you and dont give a damn fuc k about Wlad's skin color. Stop playing the damn victim.

The reason Im not high on the Klit is because they didnt beat anybody really good (not their fault though that it's a ****ty era). Like I said, both brothers deserve respect and are incredible and dominant fighters, but ******ed like you who underestimate the legends of the past are just ignorant. It's like saying Hagler-Duran-Leonard are not that good and that people are jerking over fighters of the past. This is just plain ignorant. Both broters would not land a punch on a prime Ali.
                      i'd say its pretty much a fact that the 4 kings of that era, leonard-hagler-duran-hearns are among the greatest fighters to ever live

wlad thru time, like most dominant heavies will get the same treatment. ppl will say "wlad woulda killed this dude" etc. but yes, wlad is nowhere near the greatest heavies. at the end prolly top 10. hes not even as good as his brother who i hold in higher regard

Comment

Working...
                      X