No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
    First off, I'm white, and canadian, I don't give a damn fuc k if there are no more black dominant heavyweight or american dominant heavyweight. You ******ed Klitschkos fans always act like the second somebody doesnt claim the Klit are the greatest that's because they are racists. Stop playing the victim.

An old out of shape Lewis gave Vitali the fight of his life, at the end of the last round Vitali was totally exhausted (both were) and was holding for his life. That was an OLD and the wrost version of Lewis I've ever seen. Can you imagine what a young version would have done. Then Vitali went on to completely dominate all his opponents (props to him) but can you imagine what a prime Lewis would have done to the competition that the Klits have today ? He would have done the same thing.

I'm not the one jerk1ng on the legends of the past, youre the one underestimating them. To claim a Klit would beat Ali is plain ******ation, Ali has the best win in history against Foreman, he was a heavyweight moving and dancing like a welterweight. And Foreman is 10 times de boxer Leapai is. The day Leapai will win a world title at 45 years old I'm going to give my bank account to a pedoph1le serial murderer.

The saddest part is that Klitschkos fans on this site try to convince people that the Klits are the greatest but they do so in such a ******ed way that they are doing the opposite and make people dislike the Klits because of them. I have huge respect for the two brothers, but their fans are so ******ed that it makes me unlike them.
    you like like a utter bellend.

Redclone schooled you....

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      you like like a utter bellend.

Redclone schooled you....
      how???? the only thing he said wrong was about lennox being old. i dont take that away from vitali, lennox was one of the best ever nd he kinda made it sound like if vitali won he would got no credit. but other then that what did he say that wasnt true?

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        wlads era is actually significantly more weaker then all 4 of the names you've given...........if you think holmes era was weak (who had witherspoon, Spinks, tyson, Trevor Berbick, norton, Shavers, Tony Tucker, Frank Bruno) what do you think about tony thompson, samuel peter, bryd, haye, arreola? thats actually significantly weaker then what was just mentioned. in fact holmes era isn't even weak by comparison.......
        In what way was Holmes's era better? Is it because you can pronounce the names of his opponents better? Or why is it?

Is a lack of linguistic capabilities the reason why you didn't mention Chagaev, Povetkin, Ibragimov along with Haye?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          In what way was Holmes's era better? Is it because you can pronounce the names of his opponents better? Or why is it?

Is a lack of linguistic capabilities the reason why you didn't mention Chagaev, Povetkin, Ibragimov along with Haye?
          I like how he talks FACTS that are actually just his own little opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

we're gonna go by resumes because I'm not gonna play a cat and mouse game with you (facts) i refuse to play a troll cat & mouse game with you.

Ibragimov, badly faded hollyfield & briggs (tony tucker has a better resume) Povetkin (ray mercer has a better resume. & yes. wlads win over mercer counts just as much as his MMA loss to kimbo slice) Chagaev (tim whitherspoon has a better resume) david haye (Michael spinks has a better resume)

who else? Arreola? (shavers & Tony Tubbs have better resumes) who else? I can prove that holmes era was stronger then wlads a million times over if you'd like.........
            Last edited by Godsfly; 04-30-2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              I like how he talks FACTS that are actually just his own little opinion.
              troll on................

Comment

• why does wlad only look good against no hopers?

how many preformances like yesturday has he done againt top competition?

why when wlad fights legit top competition he never looks as good as when he fights journymen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
                  why does wlad only look good against no hopers?

how many preformances like yesturday has he done againt top competition?

why when wlad fights legit top competition he never looks as good as when he fights journymen?
                  lol,,,kinda a stupid comment. obviously fighters are going to look better and more dominant against lesser fighters. anyway,,I thought wlad looked pretty good against byrd,,,chageav and haye fwiw

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                    First off, I'm white, and canadian, I don't give a damn fuc k if there are no more black dominant heavyweight or american dominant heavyweight. You ******ed Klitschkos fans always act like the second somebody doesnt claim the Klit are the greatest that's because they are racists. Stop playing the victim.

An old out of shape Lewis gave Vitali the fight of his life, at the end of the last round Vitali was totally exhausted (both were) and was holding for his life. That was an OLD and the wrost version of Lewis I've ever seen. Can you imagine what a young version would have done. Then Vitali went on to completely dominate all his opponents (props to him) but can you imagine what a prime Lewis would have done to the competition that the Klits have today ? He would have done the same thing.

I'm not the one jerk1ng on the legends of the past, youre the one underestimating them. To claim a Klit would beat Ali is plain ******ation, Ali has the best win in history against Foreman, he was a heavyweight moving and dancing like a welterweight. And Foreman is 10 times de boxer Leapai is. The day Leapai will win a world title at 45 years old I'm going to give my bank account to a pedoph1le serial murderer.

The saddest part is that Klitschkos fans on this site try to convince people that the Klits are the greatest but they do so in such a ******ed way that they are doing the opposite and make people dislike the Klits because of them. I have huge respect for the two brothers, but their fans are so ******ed that it makes me unlike them.
                    An ATG post.

Comment

• lol you guys are funny. At least put him in there with someone close to his size with a decent record, not some fat delivery man who throws about 10 punches per fight.

No disrespect towards Wlad intended

Comment

Working...
                      X