Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a fighter from 140-147 who can take Maidanas best shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan did, albeit with a lot of help from the referee...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      A picture perfect punch? You mean fundamentally? Looking at my sig, that's pretty fundamentally flawless if you ask me. He does loop hooks now and then, but that doesn't affect the delivery of the shot, that only exposes him to counters.

Throwing from weird angles doesn't equal poor form, or a lack of power either btw.

If Shane is such a devastating puncher why couldn't he drive Pac back? Don't say age, because power is the last to leave a fighter.
      Are you really that stupid? Also, Mosley knocked out bigger and better fighters than Maidana ever has.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        A picture perfect punch? You mean fundamentally? Looking at my sig, that's pretty fundamentally flawless if you ask me. He does loop hooks now and then, but that doesn't affect the delivery of the shot, that only exposes him to counters.

Throwing from weird angles doesn't equal poor form, or a lack of power either btw.

If Shane is such a devastating puncher why couldn't he drive Pac back? Don't say age, because power is the last to leave a fighter.
        Come on, Shane already said he couldn't remember anything after the KD. He was swarmed and befuddled.

But yeah, in your sig, Maidana clicks a picture perfect punch and he always throws with conviction, but I wouldn't go so far to say as Maidana is one of the best punchers. Shane cracked Margarito, who Cotto could not even push him a step backwards. I'd say were somewhere B+ in the power department.

By the way, I'd say that's the best shot ever landed on Floyd. Can't believe he didn't go down from that one.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Are you really that stupid? Also, Mosley knocked out bigger and better fighters than Maidana ever has.
          Are you that stupid is the question, because what I said is fact and anyone in any gym in any nation would co-sign it.

And sure Mosley has put out better fighters, he has been in bigger fights and prevailed. That doesn't mean he has more power overall though.

Comment

AND STILL!!! The most feared fighter in the division!

WAR CHINO!!!

These cats don't want it with you!

Comment

welterweight, i nominate Bill Graham
              http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/9689
              never knocked down...

Comment

Devon Alexander and Amir Khan.

Comment

Spence will easily. He will KO Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Devon Alexander and Amir Khan.
                    Devon would get stopped in a rematch, so would glass chinned Khan who was truly lucky to escape on his feet last time around.

Comment

Maidana couldnt even drop glass jawed Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X