Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a fighter from 140-147 who can take Maidanas best shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Provodnikov is the only one, really. Provodnikov vs Maidana would be a dream match.

Comment

Khan, Kotelnik, Morales, Alexander, Broner

Comment

He hits hard, but his power is overrated, he cannot KO Mayweather with 1 punch. He doesn't hit as hard as Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Name them. Prime conditioned Maidana, full steam on his punches, flush shots to the face and liver. Who wouldn't get floored or at least do the booty dew and go through a life changing battle?

Name one.

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          What pro boxer can take any pro boxers punches flush on the chin?
          I stopped reading here, lmfao obviously you guys are just trolling or really dont know the sport of boxing.

and the answer is Erik Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
            I stopped reading here, lmfao obviously you guys are just trolling or really dont know the sport of boxing.

and the answer is Erik Morales.
            He isn't active anymore last I checked, but Morales is a legend and that's a quality win for Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              He hits hard, but his power is overrated, he cannot KO Mayweather with 1 punch. He doesn't hit as hard as Shane.
              Doesn't hit as hard as Shane? lmao.

Comment

Khan took Maidana's best shots but Maidana couldn't take Khan's best shot doe!

Comment

Hey, big Maidana fan here. But Maidana does not maul and destroy Margarito the way Mosley did. It would be a war though. And in a fight between the two in their prime at 147, Mosley feasted on brawlers, he probably finishes Maidana where Ortiz could not.

Comment

You think Maidana hits as hard as Shane?! He has a super akward punch technique, it can be frustrating for opponents, but he does not deliver a picture perfect punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                      You think Maidana hits as hard as Shane?! He has a super akward punch technique, it can be frustrating for opponents, but he does not deliver a picture perfect punch.
                      A picture perfect punch? You mean fundamentally? Looking at my sig, that's pretty fundamentally flawless if you ask me. He does loop hooks now and then, but that doesn't affect the delivery of the shot, that only exposes him to counters.

Throwing from weird angles doesn't equal poor form, or a lack of power either btw.

If Shane is such a devastating puncher why couldn't he drive Pac back? Don't say age, because power is the last to leave a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X