Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Canelo will happen in December.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    this **** isn't going to happen. pacquiao is on his 8th division as it is and canelo is a big mother****er.
    Pacquiao is in his 7th division(147). His 8th division win was vs Margarito at 150lbs for the vacant WBC title.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Pacquiao is in his 7th division(147). His 8th division win was vs Margarito at 150lbs for the vacant WBC title.
      well he did skip 2 divisions so 147 is his 9th division..154 would be the 10th

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
        Beautiful match up, who've you got winning?
        Yeah? Is pacquiao going to 154?

Comment

It will happen, negotiations are already taking place.
          Ummm source?

Comment

It will happen, negotiations are already taking place.

Probably means the fix will be in for the Lara fight.

Comment

I don't see Manny winning this. 12 months ago I would choose Manny, but I've my doubts. Would rather that Saul obtain some more good wins first to prove himself; Lara, Kirkland, etc. I feel the same way about him getting a shot at Manny as I did about him getting the shot at Floyd.

Comment

I'm completely down for this fight. I've been saying that Manny would embarrass this kid.

He doesn't bring the same pressure as Margs, and when you hit him, he doesn't react. This is an easy win for Pac.

Sign the fight.

Comment

Pac should feed some pulutan to Alvarez' fatass :laugh:

Comment

Beautiful match up, who've you got winning?
                    This is funny and great! Whether it's true or not is irrelevant...the fact that it's being entertained ( and props to Pac if he got the balls) makes my point.

I mentioned this fight on this site and all these arm chair boxers and analysts were telling me how this is a dumb matchup and how dare I bring up this fight.....lmao

Looks like Pac has more balls than his fans..,and more brains for that matter...damn that's a dis in itself...lmao

Comment

Canelo fans are gonna get a rude awakening when it's not Angulo's walking corpse in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X