Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Canelo will happen in December.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canelo would win but I am almost certain this fight won't ever happen.

Comment

canelo is a good fighter but not on pac's level. pac's too fast for a flat footed canelo.

please make it happen.

Comment

It's a mythical fight...as much as this whets our appetite it won't happen. Pac is a 140er and Canelo a 160er....does not compute. Catchweight you might say? Too dangerous at this age for Pac...this is a mismatch.

Comment

Pac might win but he will get beaten up pretty badly in the process. Canelo is patient and sharp with his punches. Even if he gasses Pac wont be able to get him out of there. This seems like senseless wear to put on Manny at this point.

Comment

this **** isn't going to happen. pacquiao is on his 8th division as it is and canelo is a big mother****er.

Comment

This won't happen. If it does it'll happen at 152 or 150. Canelo won't go there and neither will Pac.

Comment

Lara vs Canelo should be for the belt then , If Pac can make a deal were the weight in is on the day of the fight he got a chance of an upset

Comment

It will happen, negotiations are already taking place.

Comment

Oh **** PAC ko's Canelo news to me.

Comment

Canelo may agree to drain himself to 150lbs, and we will see Pac fans and the anti-Floyd Klan praise Pac if he wins, while saying Mayweather's win is not that good because it was held at 152, but both Pac and May come in at 149-151 on fight night. Hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X