Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Canelo will happen in December.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh yeah?? Canelo better don't overlook who's standing right in front of him. Furthermore Pacman doesn't fight above welterweight so there's very little chance that the fight happens. Besides Canelo isn't some washed up has been anyway...................

Comment

Lets not beat around the bush here... I like canelo but pac would ko him.

Comment

PAC will knock out Canelo? Where's the weed at?

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
          PAC will knock out Canelo? Where's the weed at?
          No it's not weed. it has to be a hallucinogen of some sort. Of the highest order too.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Pac shouldn't have to fight Canelo as hes much much bigger and hes done much more than Floyd already, whos playing catchup with Pac.

But if Pac were to fight Canelo, considering Pac beats everyone better than Floyd as a general rule, id say Pac would outpoint Canelo pretty handily. Even a Pac who has been Ko'ed.
            Your life is an 18 year troll.

Comment

Why even make this thread before the Lara fight happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
                No it's not weed. it has to be a hallucinogen of some sort. Of the highest order too.
                I'm just saying there is very creative thought processes going on. Wondering what kind of strand will have someone conceptualizing such an image and think it can be transcribed to reality.

Comment

This fight will never happen Canrlo isn't fighting under 154 and Manny is fight at 140 in his next fight that sounds like the making of this fight.

Comment

PAC wins by TKO or canelo's baby face will turn margarito like after 12 rounds with PAC. A KO I think is impossible. Canelo is just a heavier Hatton IMO

Comment

Originally posted by pacpacpacboom View Post
                      PAC wins by TKO or canelo's baby face will turn margarito like after 12 rounds with PAC. A KO I think is impossible. Canelo is just a heavier Hatton IMO
                      Canelo is 5x faster than Rios and Margarito in foot speed, maybe 10x faster in hand speed category. And he's faster and way more powerful than Bradley, not to mention bigger.

And he has legit power, unlike Margarito with plaster.

Cotto said "the punches just didn't feel the same from the first fight"

Comment

Working...
                      X