Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it be time to Re negotiate???

Comment

Originally posted by McLeechin View Post
      Goossen will try to destroy Ward's career as much as he can before letting go.
      U don't believe Ward should Honor His Contract???

Comment

Now, when Chavez Jr. seems to change his mind, maybe Goosen is able to get Golovkin for Dre...

Comment

If this act continues it will be renamed the Andre Ward School of Boxing Business

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Hilarious though.

I'm going to sue you because i don't want you to promote me anymore....but could you promote me real quick while I'm suing you?
            I don't think a lot of people realize how delusional Ward is.

Very good fighter, but he thinks he has more power or deserves more say when no one besides a few people i Oakland give two ****s about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
              I don't think a lot of people realize how delusional Ward is.

Very good fighter, but he thinks he has more power or deserves more say when no one besides a few people i Oakland give two ****s about him.
              I get dude wants to head his own career, but he signed a contract extension. Then tried to sue twice before and now he's trying to sue again.

Unless Goosen did something to Ward I'm not aware of..... wtf?

Comment

If im Goosen, i cash ward out vs kovolev,

Its the biggest fight that HBO could make right now for both of them, and would be a PPV caliber event with a decent undercard...

Ward obviously isnt going to be with Goosen much longer, but while they still together, Goosen should look to make the biggest fights with Ward. No sense in letting him fight a soft touch and then walking away and have someone else put together the big fights for ward..

Comment

Anyone that ward fights if he ever fights should insist on a real drug test not the ones they have where they make sure not to catch anyone. ward was throwing around Froch who was the strongest SM I ever saw like a rag doll. Guys like ward mayweather and haye who sometimes go almost 2 years in between fights do not lose a step look better then guys that fight all the time which is not supposed to happen. something does not add up

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    If im Goosen, i cash ward out vs kovolev,

Its the biggest fight that HBO could make right now for both of them, and would be a PPV caliber event with a decent undercard...

Ward obviously isnt going to be with Goosen much longer, but while they still together, Goosen should look to make the biggest fights with Ward. No sense in letting him fight a soft touch and then walking away and have someone else put together the big fights for ward..
                    I'm in favor of that

Comment

Ok now this is dumb, how you gone sue someone to not promote you?? then ask them to promote you?

Comment

Working...
                      X