Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Despite Lawsuit, Asked Goossen for Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's boring as ****, anyway.

Comment

He hasn't really been boring in his recent fights. That's just something that people desperately latch on to because they want to discredit him so bad, since none of their fighters (usually Euros) have been able to beat him in the ring.

Comment

The perfect scenario is that this all becomes too exhausting and complicated a process for Bored and he finally wilts and throws in the towel on his career. He's had his time, had his place, let's move on from this very dark chapter and begin a new one that doesn't involve an ungrateful gob****e with a gross sense of entitlement.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
          ward is a potential legend who's frozen on the shelf, damn shame.
          He did this one to himself. I believe this is the third time he's suing goosen, if not the second

Comment

As most know I'm a big Ward fan, but the sport, and to a much lesser extent I, cannot wait for this guy. We have to move on. Whenever Ward decides to get back in the ring, hopefully at light heavy, we'll be there to support him. But as long as he's collecting dust on the shelf, he remains irrelevant at this point in time.

Comment

Working...
            X