Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point in Floyds career did you realize he was the TBE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    When he ducked Pacquiao and got away with it
    too bad Ariza and roach disagree with your lies

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      I knew he was special after Diego but he will never be TBE.
      all the best ever is mayweather paying tribute to ali as the greatest of all time. He said the best fighters of their generation have been calling themselves the best why cant i do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post

You're all wrong!!

Beating Big Show made him TBE
        No other answer. Floyd should be heavyweight champion of both boxing and WWE. What other fighter has been both heavyweight champion in 2 different sports?

Comment

I think if FLoyd fulfils his full potential and does everything I think he possibly can, he can go on to be better than BH.

Comment

Comment

Mayweather is gifted. I consider him equal with pernal Whitaker when it comes to overall skills and legacy.but he damn sure ain't no sugar Ray Leonard.

Comment

When he fought Pacquiao.

Comment

As others have said, definitely the Big Show ruckus. Show had never seen speed like that before.

Got his shit pushed in in front of Thousands of his adoring fans. LMAO!

Name me another Welterweight that could take out a 7ft 500-Pound Josef Stalin Ape-Man Hybrid like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    When he fought Pacquiao.
                    My personal reason why I can't put him above others. U don't shy away from the biggest fight in your career. U make it happen, that's ure legacy fool.
                    Last edited by Chiboxing123; 04-22-2014, 05:36 PM.

Comment

When the opinion got rammed so far down my throat that it became lodged and made my eyes water so that I couldn't see any other alternative. I think that was the point for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X