Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley the most overrated fighter of the last 5 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
    I think that position goes to Broner.
    Lol!! yes it does yes it does!

Comment

It's close between Bradley and Donaire.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        At what weight? 140? Are you stupid? Pacquaio was a superstar already with a legendary career and had just beaten Oscar De La Hoya.

But yeah....that's the same as beating the likes of Devon Alexander and Kendall Holt

Are you now denying that Khan and Bradley were the clear 1 and 2 in the division? Wow to that. It was the biggest and best fight at 140 that everyone wanted to see. Even you cos I remember we bet on it. Stop revising history.

Bradley didn't clean out his division. There is absolutely no argument against that fact. He did not have a hard route to get to Pacquaio.
        Wittter Holt Peterson Alexander Cherry Abergu..Bradley did not have a easy or lucky path to TR/Pac fight..It's not me who is revising history..Just like it was not me who acted like Khan was a god at 140lb..Esp when Bradley was making a challenge to Pac Khan was laid out flat..It's not me acting like Bradley's career was riding on him fighting Khan(I believe that was you sir)..Yes I did wanna see Bradley fight Khan..I also understood why it did not happen..Funny enough,it was the same reason the fight did not happen when Khan was with Warren...

Bradley did not like his promoter and this was well documented..Bradley got a better offer then Khan or GBP was offering..Nothing easy for Bradley his whole career..That's reserved for Khan Berto Ortiz etc etc..Bradley had to fight his way to the top..So again ya whole easy path comment,is just a foolish statement..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Wittter Holt Peterson Alexander Cherry Abergu.
          That is hardly a murderer's row of opponents. The fact that you mentioned absolute nobodies like Cherry and Abregu shows how weak that run was.

It's a fact that he didn't clean out his division. No denying that. I don't care about whys or ifs or buts. He just didn't do it. It's also a fact that he did nothing at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Or Gamboa...I remember people saying and thinking he would be a monster, instead he's a little fattie who hasn't fought in years.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

this one wasn't watching boxing when donaire was ripping through top contenders from 112 - 122.

he'll also tell you that rigondeaux is a top p4p fighter [which he is,] off of the strength of the donaire win. it's an odd look.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                That is hardly a murderer's row of opponents. The fact that you mentioned absolute nobodies like Cherry and Abregu shows how weak that run was.

It's a fact that he didn't clean out his division. No denying that. I don't care about whys or ifs or buts. He just didn't do it. It's also a fact that he did nothing at 147.
                LMAO,nothing at 147lb but win a belt and beat two atg fighters..Nothing at all..

I never said it was a murderer's row..I just put the guy's he fought since beating Witter..Maybe you should go check who Bradley was fighting before that,former Champions and experience fighters..Not easy for a young fighter,not easy at all..

Abergu was undefeated when Bradley beat him,and I brought them up cause that's who he(Bradley)fought around the time we are talking about..I never said Bradley did clean out his div..That matters very lil,esp when you look and see that nobody was in front of him..Pac had left the div,that's who he wanted from about a yr before Khan was even at the weight..When using perspective everything becomes easy to see..I know tho,Bradley should have turned down a **** load of money,and a shot a one of the best fighters in the world,all to fight the great Khan..I think this about sums up your point..No??

Comment

Bradley's only lost is to Pac.....a certified legend and surefire Haller.....I think dudes are reaching with trying to downplay the Storm's solid resume....his resume says he's a good fighter....you don't beat Marquez, Lamont, or Devon if you're not good imo.....you don't make it to the finish line after being out on your feet for damn near the whole fight while still giving out leather abusing his abuser.....man TB is so under appreciated imo....far from overrated!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    Bradley's only lost is to Pac.....a certified legend and surefire Haller.....I think dudes are reaching with trying to downplay the Storm's solid resume....his resume says he's a good fighter....you don't beat Marquez, Lamont, or Devon if you're not good imo.....you don't make it to the finish line after being out on your feet for damn near the whole fight while still giving out leather abusing his abuser.....man TB is so under appreciated imo....far from overrated!!
                    Excellent post, as usual bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
                      Excellent post, as usual bro!
                      Agree with both these post..

Comment

Working...
                      X