Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley the most overrated fighter of the last 5 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBF I'm not surprised Bradley didn't want much of Khan. I re-watched Khan-Maidana last night and Amir was in blistering form for the first 6 rounds at least. He could of got Bradley out of there by then.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      What the **** is with this NSB gold standard ******ation?

You'd have to be severely mentally crippled to even suggest something like that, let alone genuinely think it.

**** me, this place is full of such ****ing morons.
      That post is even funnier when the Khan troll said a day or two ago Marquez could have won 11-1 or 12-0.

Let's hope these aren't the two telling the tale of Bradley-Marquez in 15-20 years.

Comment

bradley isnt overrated at all, dude is special.

he doesnt shine in too many areas, but he is solid all round. very few fighters are as well rounded as bradley these days. combine that with good boxing intelligence, a great chin, excellent conditioning and tremendous heart and you have a fighter who wont go down easy.

he isnt great at any one thing, but he finds that flaw in his opponent and imposes his will making it the kind of fight he needs in order to win. dude beat marquez, thats all you need to say. more clearly and emphatically than anyone not named mayweather has ever managed to, hard to overrate a fighter who can accomplish such a feat.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          bradley isnt overrated at all, dude is special.

he doesnt shine in too many areas, but he is solid all round. very few fighters are as well rounded as bradley these days. combine that with good boxing intelligence, a great chin, excellent conditioning and tremendous heart and you have a fighter who wont go down easy.

he isnt great at any one thing, but he finds that flaw in his opponent and imposes his will making it the kind of fight he needs in order to win. dude beat marquez, thats all you need to say. more clearly and emphatically than anyone not named mayweather has ever managed to, hard to overrate a fighter who can accomplish such a feat.
          I think he has great will and conditioning. Something that people don't credit him for as a great asset.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Exactly..Khan was no better then Alexander at the time,both were unified Champs..There is no knock on Bradley for excepting a deal from TR..
            Alexander got embarrassed by Kotelnik in his fight before Bradley. Like I said, im not arguing over why Bradley didn't face his greatest rival at 140, it's just a fact that he didn't.

He got a very pretty cushy and lucky route to the Pacquio fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Alexander got embarrassed by Kotelnik in his fight before Bradley. Like I said, im not arguing over why Bradley didn't face his greatest rival at 140, it's just a fact that he didn't.

He got a very pretty cushy and lucky route to the Pacquio fight.
              I'm not arguing why Khan was not his(this is funny)greatest rival..Bradley had unified twice already..Once while Khan was laying flat on his back..Not hard to understand why Bradley would not be dictated to by him or his promoters..Like I said,to Bradley Khan was another Alexander(I guess you did not understand what I meant by saying that)and was not worth more then A deal at TR..

TR was the better deal,luck had nothing to do with it..Bradley earned the deal he got from TR..His route to Pac was anything but cushy,he had dominated at 140lb for a while to get that shot..He deserved that shot,this is what ya missing..All cause you wanna hold close that Bradley somehow ducked Khan..Yet Khan had chances to fight Bradley,hell could have tried to fight Bradley instead of that god awful Mccloskey fight..Bradley had a choice to make..Go to TR get a good deal and a shot at Pac..Or fight Khan and go into the unknown not knowing..I think he made the right decision,and is not hurt or effected in anyway by his decision to go to TR..

Comment

I'm not arguing why Khan was not his(this is funny)greatest rival..Bradley had unified twice already..Once while Khan was laying flat on his back..Not hard to understand why Bradley would not be dictated to by him or his promoters..Like I said,to Bradley Khan was another Alexander(I guess you did not understand what I meant by saying that)and was not worth more then A deal at TR..
                Khan was the unified champion. He and Bradley were the clear 1 and 2 in the division. There's simply no arguing against that. It was Bradley's biggest fight at 140 and for all the belts at 140. The simple fact is that Bradley didn't clean out his division.

Kostya Tyszu beat the best at his division. Ricky Hatton beat the best at his division. Manny Pacquaio beat the best. Danny Garcia beat the best. Bradley is the odd one out because he refused to do so. Those are simply the facts.

How many fighters would get a shot at Pacquaio off the back off that terrible Alexander fight? That was Bradley's biggest claim to fame going into the Pacquaio fight. Very good fortune that he got that fight. Not particularly hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Khan was the unified champion. He and Bradley were the clear 1 and 2 in the division. There's simply no arguing against that. It was Bradley's biggest fight at 140 and for all the belts at 140. The simple fact is that Bradley didn't clean out his division.

Kostya Tyszu beat the best at his division. Ricky Hatton beat the best at his division. Manny Pacquaio beat the best. Danny Garcia beat the best. Bradley is the odd one out because he refused to do so. Those are simply the facts.

How many fighters would get a shot at Pacquaio off the back off that terrible Alexander fight? That was Bradley's biggest claim to fame going into the Pacquaio fight. Very good fortune that he got that fight. Not particularly hard work.
                  Wow to the highlighted..

Pac got a shot at the best based on nothing he did at the weight..Bradley was ranked num 1 at the time,and should have been in line for a Hatton shot..When Pac moved up,that cancel all that..Khan was never the best fighter there when Bradley was at 140lb..No matter what anybody say's..So Bradley had nobody to chase there but it's last Champion..Pac..

Comment

Wow to the highlighted..

Pac got a shot at the best based on nothing he did at the weight..Bradley was ranked num 1 at the time,and should have been in line for a Hatton shot..When Pac moved up,that cancel all that..Khan was never the best fighter there when Bradley was at 140lb..No matter what anybody say's..So Bradley had nobody to chase there but it's last Champion..Pac..
                    At what weight? 140? Are you stupid? Pacquaio was a superstar already with a legendary career and had just beaten Oscar De La Hoya.

But yeah....that's the same as beating the likes of Devon Alexander and Kendall Holt

Are you now denying that Khan and Bradley were the clear 1 and 2 in the division? Wow to that. It was the biggest and best fight at 140 that everyone wanted to see. Even you cos I remember we bet on it. Stop revising history.

Bradley didn't clean out his division. There is absolutely no argument against that fact. He did not have a hard route to get to Pacquaio.

Comment

Funny these hypocrite floydiots are telling a different story from their floydiot alts. On their other floydiot accounts or floydiot alts they had Bradley won the first fight against Pac and won against Marquez. Suddenly Bradley is overrated just to diminish Pac great win.
                      Last edited by straightleft; 04-19-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X