No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana, Garcia Respond to Bob Arum’s Criticism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    This fight is a mismatch,but Bob was very unprofessional for saying anything about this event..
    No matter who Floyd fights from 154 and below people are going to say this. Not one fighter will be the favorite to win, not one fighter will be the A-side, not one fighter will be labeled prime, good enough or dangerous enough.

This fight was the the best fight that could have been made at 147. Assuming Lara beats Alvarez, that would be the best fight at 154. However I suspect that people will start ****ting all over Lara now that there is a possibility that Floyd could fight him if he looks good beating Alvarez.

Comment

This is pure gossip bullshhh from bob to ellerbe it's been nothing but a hissy fit between them the past two weeks..Bob felt disrespected and Ellerbe felt disrespected. I don't have time to care what these two rich mofo's are whining about. Shhh considering how much money each mofo is making by the half way point of the year is ten to thirty times what the average user here is going to earn all year long.

Comment

MW boxing 101

Comment

i wasnt going to order this but now i am, arum is one disgusting greedy jew. when he promoted floyd he called him the greatest of all time and now has nothing but nasty things to say. i didnt hear floyd calling for a boycott of pacquiao-rios or even pacquiao-clottey, those were way bigger mismatches than this. they should have also boycotted pacquiao-margarito since margarito was a cheater who didnt deserve no more pay days. arum is a dirty pig, but what else can u expect from him.
          Last edited by kingfaze19; 04-17-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Floyd ducked many fighters like Williams, Margarito, etc. Lost to castillo and Oscar. Ducked Pacman. Anyways, he can fight Martinez, will he?' No. He can have a rematch with Canelo at full 154, no catch weigh, will he? No. His win was because of throwing more jabs vs a weight drained oponent. Cheapshots too. Boring.
            oscar beat floyd?? you p@ctards are delusional, all i got to say to you is REMEMBER DECEMBER 8TH..remember that date like your life depended on it p@ctard.

Comment

Bob is just mad that even though it may be a mismatch it will do better numbers than Pacman vs Bradley did.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                If U read or heard Bob's Rant....

U'd see He was taking a Shot at FRAUD,

for His Long Time AVOIDANCE of Pac!!!
                Seems jealous of FMW or something...

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                  Seems jealous of FMW or something...
                  Hey Celph, go back to the 3rd Grade, and Pay more Attention This Time!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X