Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana, Garcia Respond to Bob Arum’s Criticism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Floyd's Fights are noncompetitive matchup because of the skills ,same way as Rigo. Styles like these are very hard to beat and people who don't understand or can't enjoy the art of boxing hates these fighters.

Comment

People are in for a surprise. This will be one hell of a fight. May third, May will be hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        4-0 3TKOS under garcia

So now after maidana exposed broner suddenly hes a "brawler" now. hahaha

soto-karass? lopez? yeah 4-0 against brawlers. like i said.

broner been doing nothing but walking guys down. paulie outboxed and exposed that about broner first.

Comment

Ya but who can Floyd really fight? He's a step above any boxer out there. The only fighter left is Manny. Since Floyd evaded him this long, I think he takes the win. Manny isn't the same fighter, I guess since after he's been accused of the PEDs. Other than Manny who really has a chance? Floyd beats any other competitive fighter out there. He slip, moves, and runs. But he does figure an opponent out and beats him to the punch. He will make them look silly. If he was a movie, he would be Matrix. Won't put any money on a PPV though. There wont be any fireworks, just a boxing lesson. A win on points. No war. No excitement.

Comment

Some people believe in the upset this time but man i'm telling everyone, i'm not a fan of Floyd his mouth but i do respect his boxing skills. If Robert Garcia thinks that Adrien Broner is enough of a tune up fight, he will be proved so wrong come fight night. I'm not saying that Maidana couldn't hurt or knock Floyd down but this Maidana needs to work more on his technical skills. He hits hard but his chin still remains a question mark.

I was surprised that Morales hurt him badly and even Khan did, while Khan is not a heavy puncher. He got hurt in the body and got hit flush on the chin multiple times before already. I also feel that Maidana should first had a fight with Marquez to prove he actually knows how to beat a counterpuncher. Marquez is good at what he does but Floyd is still a tougher task.

This is how i feel the fight will go. Maidana will come into the first round not showing any respect towards Floyd and try to hit him with hooks, he has some succes for the first 2-3 rounds until Floyd naturally adjusts and marks the distance he needs, Floyd will then circle around him and use the ring to slip back and pot shot Maidana. After 6-8 rounds Maidana will lose the motivation to hunt down a ghost he can barely even touch. Let's not forget that although Floyd lost a step he's still a lot quicker. And if he feels his opponent can hurt him, he won't be as stupid to stand right in front of the guy. Maidana lacks the speed, Ring IQ and technical skills to beat a fighter like Floyd. I'm sorry guys, this is my opinion but i'm not ruling out an upset.

Comment

Arum of course thinks Pac vs Rios is a PPV event. Maiden and Garcia feel disrespected by Arum . It's okay the MGM disrespected Arum last week and he's car got ****ed up in the parking lot. On some mafia s**t.

Comment

Trainers will join the cold war

Comment

The reality is what Bob said meant nothing; if you wasn't buying the fight him saying boycott didn't make you say I'm def not buying; and those who were aren't going to be persuaded not to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedChimp View Post
                    Ya but who can Floyd really fight? He's a step above any boxer out there. The only fighter left is Manny. Since Floyd evaded him this long, I think he takes the win. Manny isn't the same fighter, I guess since after he's been accused of the PEDs. Other than Manny who really has a chance? Floyd beats any other competitive fighter out there. He slip, moves, and runs. But he does figure an opponent out and beats him to the punch. He will make them look silly. If he was a movie, he would be Matrix. Won't put any money on a PPV though. There wont be any fireworks, just a boxing lesson. A win on points. No war. No excitement.
                    Floyd ducked many fighters like Williams, Margarito, etc. Lost to castillo and Oscar. Ducked Pacman. Anyways, he can fight Martinez, will he?' No. He can have a rematch with Canelo at full 154, no catch weigh, will he? No. His win was because of throwing more jabs vs a weight drained oponent. Cheapshots too. Boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezstroyer View Post
                      Some people believe in the upset this time but man i'm telling everyone, i'm not a fan of Floyd his mouth but i do respect his boxing skills. If Robert Garcia thinks that Adrien Broner is enough of a tune up fight, he will be proved so wrong come fight night. I'm not saying that Maidana couldn't hurt or knock Floyd down but this Maidana needs to work more on his technical skills. He hits hard but his chin still remains a question mark.

I was surprised that Morales hurt him badly and even Khan did, while Khan is not a heavy puncher. He got hurt in the body and got hit flush on the chin multiple times before already. I also feel that Maidana should first had a fight with Marquez to prove he actually knows how to beat a counterpuncher. Marquez is good at what he does but Floyd is still a tougher task.

This is how i feel the fight will go. Maidana will come into the first round not showing any respect towards Floyd and try to hit him with hooks, he has some succes for the first 2-3 rounds until Floyd naturally adjusts and marks the distance he needs, Floyd will then circle around him and use the ring to slip back and pot shot Maidana. After 6-8 rounds Maidana will lose the motivation to hunt down a ghost he can barely even touch. Let's not forget that although Floyd lost a step he's still a lot quicker. And if he feels his opponent can hurt him, he won't be as stupid to stand right in front of the guy. Maidana lacks the speed, Ring IQ and technical skills to beat a fighter like Floyd. I'm sorry guys, this is my opinion but i'm not ruling out an upset.
                      You forgot to mention that Floyd will hug like a b1tch snd that Maidana is naturally smaller.

Comment

Working...
                      X