Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana, Garcia Respond to Bob Arum’s Criticism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9900 posts in a year, can we say check hooks is a loser?
    Last edited by AltairLOM; 04-16-2014, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Garcia bigging himself up.

Comment

Easy Mayweather UD. It's an okay fight, but the card is pretty good though, since you've got Khan and Broner comeback on it, all in the same card.

Comment

I was really hoping Maidana would have said that Arum was a hypocrite and that he'd matched his star fighter with that bum Rios in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
            Morales would give anybody problems if he has a ounce of fight left. And a hug fest is not a fight.
            Don't want to sound like I'm sour, but at the end of the fight the official scorecards had mismatch written all over it even with all the excessive holding taking place. What's stopping that in this fight? Morales is a hof'er but to compare that ver. of Morales to Mayweather is ridiculous. To each his own this is not worth $70, I much rather watch Lara vs Canelo Chavez vs GGG maybe even Martinez vs Cotto. Mayweather vs khan I would consider if khan shows the same speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Robert Garcias last 2 fights that were on PPV were both 12-0 losses against Pacquiao but they were entertaining because both guys came to fight, Floyd is gonna potshot and run against Maidana
              PAC rios wasn't entertaining and an even bigger mismatch than Floyd maidana. Try not to be so delusional

Comment

garcia didn't improve margarito one bit. and he hasn't done nothing with maidana. he's the same guy that got shutout by devon alexander. matching up with brawlers since has only covered it up. yes, broner is a brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                  garcia didn't improve margarito one bit. and he hasn't done nothing with maidana. he's the same guy that got shutout by devon alexander. matching up with brawlers since has only covered it up. yes, broner is a brawler.
                  4-0 3TKOS under garcia

So now after maidana exposed broner suddenly hes a "brawler" now. hahaha

Comment

If Bob was still promoting Mayweather he would put this fight together, Maidana would "win" and become the top 3 to 5 P4P and welter weight champ.

Bob would then make the rematch and highlight the fact that Mayweather would now be facing a top P4P and Welter weight Champion of the world in a competitive, must happen fight!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                      If U read or heard Bob's Rant....

U'd see He was taking a Shot at FRAUD,

for His Long Time AVOIDANCE of Pac!!!
                      Yeah, but he was openly disparaging of Maidana's chances.

Garcia came with a good gameplan for Pac-Rios, but the class gap was too much. He had a good one for Maidana-Broner too, I'm interested to see what he concocts for Floyd but let's real, Khan-Collazo is the real fight of the night.

Comment

Working...
                      X