Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screw it.... Clottey vs Kirkland: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland just being the bigger more stronger puncher of two naturally would hurt Clottey into a very reluctant decision loss.

Comment

Look at the damage Clottey did to Pacquiao without doing much at all.

Imagine what he would have done if he was not fighting while focusing on clenching his sphincter for 12 rounds. Clottey will destroy Kirkland.

Comment

Kirkland would take this. Clottey in his biggest fights reverted into a shell during the second half of fights. He was doing great against Margarito before staying in a shell. Wouldn't throw back against Manny either.

Just feel that James can push him back into the ropes and use his left uppercut to keep Clottey in his shell..

Comment

Originally posted by Ratchet View Post
          Clottey. He'll be able to handle Kirkland's high work rate. Clottey will get the timing down and start picking him apart in the middle of Kirkland's combinations like he was doing with Margarito until his hand broke.
          Did Clottey really broke his hand in that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            I believe so. Around round 4, Clottey begins to complain about his hand hurting. He started throwing soft punches with his left and his punch output noticeably dropped. Before that, he was clearly whipping Margarito's ass.

Comment

Damn this woud be old school... Two heavy handed punchers going at it with nobody backing down. I see sheer violence. I'd pray for the health of these two if they ever locked horns.

Comment

Clottey would just shell up vs Kirkland like he usually does when he can't handle pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  No, just bruised.

Originally posted by Ratchet View Post
                  I believe so. Around round 4, Clottey begins to complain about his hand hurting. He started throwing soft punches with his left and his punch output noticeably dropped. Before that, he was clearly whipping Margarito's ass.
                  He wasn't whipping him. Seen the fight plenty of times to know that. Let's not forget Margarito was going into the fight with an injury as well on top of inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
                    He wasn't whipping him. Seen the fight plenty of times to know that. Let's not forget Margarito was going into the fight with an injury as well on top of inactivity.
                    Margarito was still clearly losing the fight before Clottey hurt his hand. He was getting hit cleanly, countered regularly and couldn't land anything of notice because he punches slow as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiddoe View Post
                      Damn this woud be old school... Two heavy handed punchers going at it with nobody backing down. I see sheer violence. I'd pray for the health of these two if they ever locked horns.
                      what the F... niether ARE HEAVY HANDED! ARE YOU ******ED?

Comment

Working...
                      X