Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screw it.... Clottey vs Kirkland: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw it.... Clottey vs Kirkland: Who wins?

I want to see if Mr. Heart and Balls can break down the Great Wall of Ghana

Thoughts
    Clottey KO
    37.50%
    Clottey Dec
    14.58%
    Kirkland KO
    35.42%
    Kirkland Dec
    12.50%
    Draw
    0.00%

The Grand Masta stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      I want to see if Mr. Heart and Balls can break down the Great Wall of Ghana

Thoughts
      Nice warm up fight.. I like Africa but not before Kirkland gets going a little bit..

PRPP

Comment

I like Clottey to win. Kirkland has shown signs as being fragile at times. Clottey is tough as nails and would outlast Kirkland, IMO.

Comment

Damnit.....somebody make this. If Kirkland wasn't too busy not doing anything, this would be an awesome fight at 154

Comment

Damnit.....somebody make this. If Kirkland wasn't too busy not doing anything, this would be an awesome fight at 154
            Kirkland is a bum. He's didnt want a fight with Nelson, no way he wants any part of Clottey.

Comment

Probably Kirkland, Clottey would give him issues because he has the better skills and wouldn't just allow Kirkland to beat on him but as Kirkland got more offensive minded he would force Clottey into his shell which he would have a hard time getting out of and Kirkland would take over the fight as it went deeper.

It would be a good fight, I would just think Clottey's innate ability to lose winnable fights would cost him again here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Probably Kirkland, Clottey would give him issues because he has the better skills and wouldn't just allow Kirkland to beat on him but as Kirkland got more offensive minded he would force Clottey into his shell which he would have a hard time getting out of and Kirkland would take over the fight as it went deeper.

It would be a good fight, I would just think Clottey's innate ability to lose winnable fights would cost him again here.
                True, Kirkland's offense might put Clottey back in his shell, but even with his limited punch selection, I think he'll be able to hurt Kirkland coming in.

Comment

True, Kirkland's offense might put Clottey back in his shell, but even with his limited punch selection, I think he'll be able to hurt Kirkland coming in.
                  That is probably what Clottey would need to be able to do to really win, if he can't get Kirkland's respect no way can he win. Clottey is not really a counter puncher though so I think it will be tough for him to really hurt Kirkland.

Comment

I wonder if Clottey could shell up long enough for Kirkland to punch himself out. Or if he would shell up too much and the ref would stop it.

Comment

Working...
                    X